Wrestling Forum banner

Drew Macintyre hit the nail on the head

3241 37
When fighting Brotus Clay; he said "isn't anyone else sick of this? It's the same song and dance every week!"
It made me laugh so much and I agree.
Nice jibe Drew.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
2,267 Posts
What he says is true. Brodus Clay is actually one of the reasons RAW is so cringeworthy right now, and i am mostly talking about the shit he does when he dances in the ring with the kids. It just makes me cringe.

· Registered
2,267 Posts
funny how you complain about clay but you all were probably fans of too cool and that other crap. :D
Too cool was actually something unique when they were introduced, Brodus Clay is basically a one man too cool with black female dancers.

· Registered
2,267 Posts

· Undergoing a gimmick change.
2,415 Posts
funny how you complain about clay but you all were probably fans of too cool and that other crap. :D
They were nothing like Brodus Clay though. They were competitors in a thriving tag-team division, who did more than just dance and squash their opponents week after week.

The dancing was part of their characters but there was so much more to them. The same can't be said about Brodus Clay.

· Registered
73 Posts
Too Cool were the BOMB dammit!! Ahhh... Royal Rumble 2000 or 99 can't remember off of the top of my head. The dance in the middle of the rumble. Fantastic. But Clay sucks! ---- (Yeah, i marked out. Pfft, i don't even care. Gunna go listen to Too Cool's entrance now. And yes I will be wearing shades. )

· Registered
8,600 Posts
You guys are 'too cool' for anything geared towards little kids. Sure doesn't keep ya from whining like little kids though.

Exactly, and didn't every wrestling fan started off watching wrestling when they were kids? BTW, Too Cool was just as ridiculous as Brodus Clay is. Too Cool wasn't met to be taken seriously in the first place.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.