Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
simply put. Either the superstar(s) are dead or not wrestling anymore. Who would you have liked to see wrestle each other?

Chris Benoit V Daniel Bryan - 2 of the best in ring performers RIGHT DERE

Eddie Guerrero V Shawn Michaels- This match would be just so amazing. 2 great technicians and i gurantee it would've had a great storyline behind it.

Chris Jericho V Undertaker- this one can happen, but I doubt it

What do u think?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts

Punk vs. Benoit... feud was about to start before "it" happened too, damn it.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
The Rock vs Macho Man, no matter where, no matter when, probably the greatest match that never happened besides Austin/Hogan and Rock/HBK.
it should have happened at WM20, damn you Vince.

·
Registered
486 Posts
HBK/Sting, Aj styles/HBK, Andre/big Show, Daniel Bryan/Bret Hart, Daniel Bryan/HBK, Austin/Goldberg circa 2000

·
WEF's #1 Oz Mark
11,119 Posts
CM Punk vs HBK.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Goldberg vs Undertaker is a match that i would have to see, it would be great for a Wrestlemania and Goldberg would have been a huge threat to Taker undefeated streak.

Rob Van Dam vs CM Punk is a dream match that i would love to have seen cos im huge fan of these two and it look like it was gonna happen when they were on ECW.

John Cena vs Hulk Hogan would have been epic and it could have happend at Wrestlemania 24 if Cena didn't get involved in the title match.

The Rock vs Rey Mysterio would be another dream match that will never happen sadly, i would have love to seen match between these two and seening these guys recieving a finisher on each other.

·
Banned
4,479 Posts
Austin vs Punk

two of the best mic workers
the perfect straight edge heel vs everyday beer drinking good ol boy face set up
I think they'd put on great matches in the ring. Austin is good enough and Punk could carry him
maybe throw a belt in there

If it was done right it would be one of the all time great feuds

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
Kurt Angle vs Curt Hennig

I believe the closest to this match was during the 2002 Rumble in which Mr. Perfect hit the Perfect-Plex on Kurt Angle. That would have been a good match to see.

John Cena vs Hulk Hogan

·
Dr. Mantis Toboggan
1,127 Posts
Benoit vs. Undertaker Wrestlemania

Goldberg vs. Undertaker Wrestlemania

Dbryan vs. HBK

Eddie vs. Benoit

Eddie vs HBK

Bret vs Dbryan

Bret vs Benoit

Superfly vs Jeff