Wrestling Forum banner

Dream Matches that are possible that will never happen

2200 Views 33 Replies 27 Participants Last post by  Berbarito
In the spirit of the Sting hype getting killed last night, what are some dream matches that you would love to see that have the possibility of happening but won't happen?

Sting vs Undertaker (a given, two legends with mysterious characters going at it)
Cena vs The Rock (in the ring, full on fued)
Orton vs Stone Cold (Viper vs Rattlesnake)
Brock Lesnar vs Batista (the two animals of the last decade)

What are your possible but not probable dream matches?
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
248 Posts
Sorry man, clearly you are new here... I made a thread like this a few months back and it got shut down... twice... one thing you should know is that the admin/mods are very... strict. But nevertheless I will participate:

Sting vs Undertaker (everyone wants it, and thats why it will NEVER happen)
Beer Money vs The Brood (Edge and Christian I believe?)
Big Show vs Matt Morgan

That is all

· Banned
9,640 Posts
CM Punk vs. Stone Cold
Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson vs. Kurt Angle
Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Kaval/Low Ki vs. Rey Mysterio
The Godfather and Val Venis vs. The Pope and Dolph Ziggler
Great Muta vs. The Undertaker
Sting vs. The Undertaker
Prince Devitt vs. Pac vs. Ricochet vs. AJ Styles vs. Low Ki vs. Christopher Daniels- 6 Man Ladder Match on a i/ppv
Mick Foley vs. The Undertaker(one more match)
Chyna vs. Stephanie McMahon
Papa Shango vs. The Boogeyman
Braden Walker vs. The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 29 Career vs. Career
Shane Douglas vs. Shawn Michaels
Chris Jericho vs. Roderick Strong
Alberto Del Rio vs. Hernandez
John Morrison vs. AJ Styles
Christian vs. Austin Aries
Naomichi Marufuji vs. Kurt Angle

· Registered
2,673 Posts
Edge/Christian, one on one, no interference, no bull, just Edge and Christian, facing each other for the World Heavyweight Title on PPV. Yeah, that's right, I said it.

Oh, and Sting/Taker.

· Banned
406 Posts
1. John Cena Vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania
2. John Cena Vs Rey mysterio Wrestlemania
3. Jack Swagger Vs Sheamus this would of worked great at the American bash because Swagger Could go on about how great it'll be to celebrate americas birthday ect and his going to get the title back in american hands with that Sheamus comes out and Rants about America saying how great ireland is ect this would lead to a fued itd be epic i dont even care thats its been done heaps with Swagger and Sheamus itd be great to watch
4. Triple H vs Undtaker cant wait for this its going to be great
5. The big Show Vs the great Kahli ive always wanted to see this hve they had a match yet ?

· Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here are a few more I'd love to see:

CM Punk vs Stone Cold (Straight Edge vs The man who celebrates in the ring with beer)
The Rock vs Randy Orton (The battle of the 3rd generation icons)
Kurt Angle vs Rey Mysterio (Summerslam 02 anyone?)
Brock Lesnar vs The Rock (Brock vs Rock II and another Summerslam 02 rematch)
John Cena vs Undertaker (we havn't seen a fued between them since 03)
Hell in a Cell with blood (seriously, it isn't the same anymore)

· Registered
5,028 Posts
95% of the matches that have been listed are not matches that can NEVER happen. Remember, never means they absolutely can't happen. I am sure that Vince can pay anyone a couple of million dollars to appear in one match, doing that he could get Brock Lesnar (by paying Dana White), he could Stone Cold, The Rock, AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, all those guys. If Vince REALLY wants to do something, he can. He has the money and power to do most things.

· Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
95% of the matches that have been listed are matches that can NEVER happen. Remember, never means they absolutely can't happen. I am sure that Vince can pay anyone a couple of million dollars to appear in one match, doing that he could get Brock Lesnar (by paying Dana White), he could Stone Cold, The Rock, AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, all those guys. If Vince REALLY wants to do something, he can. He has the money and power to do most things.
Incorrect. These wrestlers are all still alive therefore it is POSSIBLE just not PROBABLE based on the difficulty of getting the wrestlers under contract. I could throw a dozen hypotheticals out at you, but I would hope my simplistic explanation was enough.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.