Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm talking about matches that involve someone you don't care for, but would still like to see.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,105 Posts
Shawn Michaels vs The Rock

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,105 Posts
Rey vs Kalisto. The truth is that if it weren't for giant killer booking I wouldn't have any issue with either guy, though.

> rey mysterio

> killer

·
Registered
14,179 Posts
Zayn vs. Cena vs. Enzo in a triple threat pink slip on a pole match. The set up would be one case in each corner one only one having the paper. As you manage to pull one down you get to leave the match and wait in back, after the last wrestler pulls all 3 contestants open them, but surprise! They all have pink slips!

(Y)

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Roman vs Cena

I like Roman but hate Cena. I would love to see Cena's ass handed over to heel/badass Roman.

·
I know I'm dope, but don't wet that.
11,345 Posts
Sasha vs Asuka = Don't care

Charlotte vs Asuka : Don't think it'll booked

Rosita vs Sasha = Jerry Springer Show

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
All the Wrestlers whom I dislike are jobbers.
But still, after thinking a couple of minutes....

I DON'T CARE. (about the dream matches of Jobbers)

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How can I have a dream match including a wrestler I dont even like. That wouldn't be much of a dream.
Because you'd like to see the wrestler you do like kicking the crap out of the one you don't? Or because you think it would be a good match even if you don't really care for one of the competitors?

Reactions: CB Wanalaya

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Per definition, a "Dream match" involves what would be the ultimate dream scenario for you, therefore a "Dream match" can not include any wrester you dislike...Well, unless said wrestler gets his ass handed to him of course. ;)
In that case, Reigns vs. Cena, Lesnar vs. anyone or Nakamura vs. Styles.
Other than that, with the current roster, I can´t really think of any Dream match.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Brock Lesnar vs AJ Styles

Not a fan of Brock but I do like some of his matches (i.e. vs Eddie, Punk, Rumble Triple Threat, looking forward to Joe and Braun).

Brock vs Daniel Bryan (Daniel Bryan was a liability to wrestle Brock and some can say Bryan had his last match shortly after WM31 however it was OK doing a ladder spotfest match and not to mention take wicked suplex from Harper on a random pre Mania Raw that was way worse how Brock would have suplexed him).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts