Wrestling Forum banner

Dream Match? Seth Rollins VS Jeff Hardy TLC?

1423 Views 16 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  LPPrince
My thoughts is what it would be fk.. great match, Seth As heel and Jeff as Face storyline, how would you guys book it? Affcourse at the it would be epic TLC Match for belt, but lets be real, at the end Seth would win.
I also have a video of gameplay highlights, how i would imagine the last match, feel free to check it out too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKPFKjQPfy0
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· TEAM KICK!
11,134 Posts
It would definitely have made for a promising match.

Seth Rollins vs Shawn Michaels would have been the dream for me, personally.

· Premium Member
1,578 Posts
I guess on paper it looks good. The thing is, Seth is far superior to Jeff in strength, athletecism, and acrobatics. I personally would much rather see a TLC with Seth Rollins vs Mike Awesome (RIP), if only that were possible :(

· Registered
3,910 Posts
Yeah...as a Seth mark, I could think of 5 matches I'd rather see. I wouldn't mind seeing this match but it wouldn't be a dream match for me.

· Banned
8,573 Posts
Spot monkey vs spot monkey oh yeah that would be one hell of a match

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Offcourse Seth is a lot better, and this is the reason why he should win.
My opinion why this would be awesome feud is becouse i am tired of old people in wwe. Rollins vs Sting=peace of sh..
Rollins vs Kane= better, but still peace of sh...
Ofcourse this is just my thoughts.. but seriusly wwe need more new talent.

· Registered
2,963 Posts
can jeff hardy even wrestle
Could Jeff ever wrestle?

Pretty sure he just found things to climb and jumped off of them the majority of the time. When you hear the term, "spot monkey" it fits no one better than Jeff Hardy.

· Registered
7,002 Posts
Seth vs Jeff wouldn't be that great for me because Seth outclasses Jeff in everything except looking outrageous.

Not saying it'd be a bad match, just saying that Seth would own it. Only thing going for Jeff would be surprise, his dangerous spots.

· Bow Down to The Queens
🕷️ MAFIA BELLA 👸🏼
44,691 Posts
Only thing going for Jeff would be surprise, his dangerous spots.

Lets not act like Seth is some kind of wrestling purist. He got off doing crazy shit in The Shield and that was what he was most remembered for. He can switch to spot monkey mode real quick, and it would be great to see he and Jeff try to outnutcase each other.

· Premium Member
39,701 Posts
Rollins vs Hardy could be okay, but I'd much rather see Rollins vs Styles :mark:

· Registered
7,002 Posts
Lets not act like Seth is some kind of wrestling purist. He got off doing crazy shit in The Shield and that was what he was most remembered for. He can switch to spot monkey mode real quick, and it would be great to see he and Jeff try to outnutcase each other.
Well yeah, Seth has performed some crazy spots himself. Difference between him and Jeff is Jeff made a career off of it and so far Seth has way more going for him than "I can jump off of stuff".

Seth would bring more to the table.

· Bow Down to The Queens
🕷️ MAFIA BELLA 👸🏼
44,691 Posts
Well yeah, Seth has performed some crazy spots himself. Difference between him and Jeff is Jeff made a career off of it and so far Seth has way more going for him than "I can jump off of stuff".

Seth would bring more to the table.
And whether you like it or not, Jeff was more over in 2009 than Rollins was in The Shield from "just jumping off of stuff". No one wants to see a chain wrestling match between these guys. They'd want crazy stunts.

· Registered
7,002 Posts
And whether you like it or not, Jeff was more over in 2009 than Rollins was in The Shield from "just jumping off of stuff". No one wants to see a chain wrestling match between these guys. They'd want crazy stunts.
Not denying he was over.

I'm not speaking for what other folks want, I'm just clarifying what I want. These two wouldn't be bad against one another, I'd just not jump in excitement at the thought of them wrestling. I want more than spot vs spot vs spot.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.