Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I know most of you are probably thinking this is a rant type topic about drama in my life, but I have to say my life's been pretty good. The thing that catches me is when my friends have drama and they try to get me involved or get help from me and drama slips me up. There was a lot of drama in the fall, but this Christmas/New Year I had a great time, going back to my childhood city and hanging with some friends, partying, sports, etc. and I love it. I haven't had to deal with drama too much recently.

I also hate it how on facebook all people do is talk about how people make drama and all this shit, but really they are the one starting it. It's really ridiculous. Drama's a bitch, and nobody likes to put up with it, but do most of you really have to? What is the most drama your having to put up with at the moment? Do you usually get caught up in the drama or do you sort of dodge it like matrix?

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
I hate it only when I'm friends with both parties and they expect me to pick a side. That's not going to happen most of the time.

If I'm the one having a problem I try very hard not to involve friends of the one I'm having a problem with. It's just unfair to them. But I am guilty of doing that before. And I felt horrible about it.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Exactly. I have this group of lady friends and they had this one girl(1) in their group, but then the girl(1) told one of the girls(2) in the group she likes her and nobody else in that little group, and then of course that girl(2) told the group, and now they all basically hate this girl(1), and she's going out with one of my best friends, and the group and I hang at one of the girls houses and they bring up the girl sometimes and ask me if I like her even as friend, and I just say she didn't do anything to me and she's chill with me so it's all good, and they're just kinda like whatever...And then we change the subject...Kind of little, but I hate it when my friends fight.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
Females are far more petty when it comes to things like this.

·
HEADBANGA
24,374 Posts
I hate it only when I'm friends with both parties and they expect me to pick a side. That's not going to happen most of the time.

If I'm the one having a problem I try very hard not to involve friends of the one I'm having a problem with. It's just unfair to them. But I am guilty of doing that before. And I felt horrible about it.
My girlfriend and one of my best friends absolutely hate each other. And it seems that their hate for one another stems WAY before I met either one of them. Quite funny actually.

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
No, i usually am friends with both sides so i just stay out of it. Occasionally though ill choose a side and get involved. Still, drama isn't too common for me

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Im anti drama as it gets. If its an issue that directly ties to me i deal with it but otherwise i just stay the fuck out and keep my nose clean.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Females are far more petty when it comes to things like this.
Oh I know. It's actually pretty said. A guy hates a group of guys it's like aiight, bye bro. Girls it's like "YOU WHORE :'(" ...

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
I never really let me life get to dramatic. I take things in stride and take a step back when I have to. I've never really been one to want to get involved in people's shit either because most of the time they are being excessively OVERdramatic. I'd certainly never take sides either unless one is clearly wrong.

Reactions: IJ

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
My social compass steers me clear of drama as well. Most of the time it's someone else's immature trivialities anyway, blown way out of proportion. I must ignore it subconsciously or something.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
Oh I know. It's actually pretty said. A guy hates a group of guys it's like aiight, bye bro. Girls it's like "YOU WHORE :'(" ...
Girls, as a whole, just can't compartmentalize things like guys can. We just can't do it, for whatever reason. It's pretty pathetic.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
I find the more women I have in my life, the more drama I have.
Girls, as a whole, just can't compartmentalize things like guys can. We just can't do it, for whatever reason. It's pretty pathetic.
A-fucking-men. Women always have to take shit personally... ALL THE TIME. Even if the issue has nothing, I mean, NOTHING to do with them whatsoever.

And god forbid if the issue does have something to do with them, they'll bring someone else into the situation and make it seem like they are responsible for it, or just more wrong for doing something else completely unrelated.

I get a lot of shit for my temper, but I find it hard to fathom how some guys don't get fucking raged at some of that crap.

·
Chris Jericho > You
1,575 Posts
I find the more women I have in my life, the more drama I have.

A-fucking-men. Women always have to take shit personally... ALL THE TIME. Even if the issue has nothing, I mean, NOTHING to do with them whatsoever.

And god forbid if the issue does have something to do with them, they'll bring someone else into the situation and make it seem like they are responsible for it, or just more wrong for doing something else completely unrelated.

I get a lot of shit for my temper, but I find it hard to fathom how some guys don't get fucking raged at some of that crap.
I'm glad that a female here understands you.

Yeah women always take things shit personally, right? Maybe that's because men have a shitty way of dealing with women.

·
Banned
3,457 Posts
Facebook is massive for drama. I've considered deleting it but worried about not being able to contact people and generally talk to people that I want to talk to without txting.

Drama isn't big in my life, unless I make it a big deal. I usually get worked up over small things that people do to me (almost caused a fight with a mate of mine last week over a small matter) but my life is generally drama free as I'm extremely laid back most of the time.

·
Chris Jericho > You
1,575 Posts
LC and I have reached the conclusion that men don't understand that the only reason women take things personally is because we care. Once you men get that through your heads, maybe you'll appreciate women more or we could act like we don't care about you at all which will ultimately result with you complaining anyway. :D

·
Chris Jericho > You
1,575 Posts
The more friends you have, the worse it is. I try to limit the amount of friends I have because I cannot deal with everyone's business and drama. There was a point where I was pleasing everybody and it was too much. You want space, they get offended. You do something that's not related to them, they get offended. I rather have a couple of non-dramatic friends that I can deal with rather than a whole bunch that drag me into dramatic situations.

Oh and if a friend understands that there will be a period that you might not talk much or be able to hang out a lot, you've got yourself a keeper.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
drama is awesome. i keep that shit spinning round and round for the lulz.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
I agree. And I'm a female. I feel that a woman would stab another woman in the back quicker than any man.
And stab and stab and stab and stab and fucking twist the knife...clean the knife off and stab and stab and stab and stab.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts