Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how no one saw the way dragon lee was slumped over the bottom rope after that knee from omega. Then Omega should've pinned him instead of doing his finisher. Then Andrade couldn't tell he was still out of it,gives him a stiff ddt. If we don't see Rey Mysterio lite again we will know why, he got etched out. I was expecting someone to notice and stop the match. Even when Omega went for his one winged angel, Dragon Lee couldn't even balance himself on the lift. Somebody in AEW is going to be seriously hurt because of people's sloppy rash decisions. TK won't have AEW for long,he'll run out of money and sell his company soon enough.

·
Registered
*coin drop*
13,177 Posts
It was 100% selling and a planned spot. Dragon Lee and Fenix both sell like this. Do you think his brother and friend would floor him after the match if he was legit KO'd? The aftermath of the match will air tonight on Rampage.

·
Registered
DAVANTE ADAMS IS ALL ELITE/DEREK CARR IS MY HERO
5,582 Posts
I don't know how no one saw the way dragon lee was slumped over the bottom rope after that knee from omega. Then Omega should've pinned him instead of doing his finisher. Then Andrade couldn't tell he was still out of it,gives him a stiff ddt. If we don't see Rey Mysterio lite again we will know why, he got etched out. I was expecting someone to notice and stop the match. Even when Omega went for his one winged angel, Dragon Lee couldn't even balance himself on the lift. Somebody in AEW is going to be seriously hurt because of people's sloppy rash decisions. TK won't have AEW for long,he'll run out of money and sell his company soon enough.
"ITS STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!!!"

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
The standing V-Trigger looked like it rung Dragon Lee's bell and I'm presuming that caused Kenny to console him after the three count. Wade Keller made a big thing about it in his post show review as he buried Kenny's comeback. Wade looking for some controversy clicks.

Great showing from Dragon Lee, took more bumps in that match than some guys take in a career. Hope to see more of him in an AEW ring.

Reactions: DIAMOND_SLICER

·
Waiting for Kawato
4,928 Posts
I thought the same thing at first, but they literally had a fucking closeup of him and Omega talking to each other after the fall and giving each other a little pat, so no, I don't think that was the case at all. Omega seeming to need a rope assist to get him up for the One Winged Angel probably says more about Kenny's state than Dragon Lee.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I'm more concerned about fans having their lives threatened by this idiot flying like a mad man onto their kneecaps when he barely hit Omega. Those guys are idiots and I always think that one day, there is going to be a disaster with the amount of idiocy that goes on during the shows.
Just how those Luchadores roll. This is how Fenix treats his boss in AAA. 😂

·
Banned
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Papa Roach! No!

lol… papa roach

Roach Daddy is here young roach son. 😌😌

I'm more concerned about fans having their lives threatened by this idiot flying like a mad man onto their kneecaps when he barely hit Omega. Those guys are idiots and I always think that one day, there is going to be a disaster with the amount of idiocy that goes on during the shows.
That is another thing I wanted to put in the OP but I was too flustered. That was reckless,I was hoping they were plants but then I seen the kid get her knees crushed. And knew they were normal fans, Tony Khan putting everybody at risk allowing spots like that,it was stupid and I hope their knees are ok 😠

The way Andrade’s arm was hanging by his side for a good portion of the match kinda surprised we haven’t heard anything on that yet
I noticed that too. Must be pulling a Cody trying to work injured.

The standing V-Trigger looked like it rung Dragon Lee's bell and I'm presuming that caused Kenny to console him after the three count. Wade Keller made a big thing about it in his post show review as he buried Kenny's comeback. Wade looking for some controversy clicks.

Great showing from Dragon Lee, took more bumps in that match than some guys take in a career. Hope to see more of him in an AEW ring.
Wade Keller is a hack,never mention that counterfeit journalist again, or I'll have my roach son take you to the streets.

😊😏

·
Registered
8,401 Posts
Roach Daddy is here young roach son. 😌😌

That is another thing I wanted to put in the OP but I was too flustered. That was reckless,I was hoping they were plants but then I seen the kid get her knees crushed. And knew they were normal fans, Tony Khan putting everybody at risk allowing spots like that,it was stupid and I hope their knees are ok 😠

I noticed that too. Must be pulling a Cody trying to work injured.

Wade Keller is a hack,never mention that counterfeit journalist again, or I'll have my roach son take you to the streets.

😊😏
All seriousness…why do you say Keller is a hack? What specifically did he misreport? Just curious.

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
So omega stills working dangerously? You could see him go over to apologise to him at the end. This is what you would expect from someone who hasnt been properly trained abd isnt fully fit to compete. I fully expect him to be back on the shelf in a month or so if he doesn't change his reckless style. Needs to cut out all the gymnastics completely and work a slow safe style if he wants to prolong his career. Same applies for Jeff Hardy.

·
Registered
908 Posts
So omega stills working dangerously? You could see him go over to apologise to him at the end. This is what you would expect from someone who hasnt been properly trained abd isnt fully fit to compete. I fully expect him to be back on the shelf in a month or so if he doesn't change his reckless style. Needs to cut out all the gymnastics completely and work a slow safe style if he wants to prolong his career. Same applies for Jeff Hardy.

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Speaking of potential lawsuits Tony has to be careful about the guardrails crashing into audience members when wrestlers are thrown into them.
I said this about a year ago and got criticised on here. That spot was mental they could clearly see a child sitting right behind where they set up the spot. Are they fucking idiots or what? It just takes one child to be hurt and Tony will be facing a law suit for millions. There was no need for that spot either in the match.

·
Registered
806 Posts
LOL @ believing Kenny is not properly trained.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts