Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a few of the guys have wrestled briefly before in the Impact Zone but I wonder why TNA doesn't capitalize on the DGUSA promotion more and sign them up for taping nights. They could start the guys on night by night contracts and retain the ones the like. I have been watching the ppvs and their wrestling is awesome. Many of the guys exude charisma despite the language barrier and if they choose wisely they should have no problem getting a few guys over.

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
I know a few of the guys have wrestled briefly before in the Impact Zone but I wonder why TNA doesn't capitalize on the DGUSA promotion more and sign them up for taping nights. They could start the guys on night by night contracts and retain the ones the like. I have been watching the ppvs and their wrestling is awesome. Many of the guys exude charisma despite the language barrier and if they choose wisely they should have no problem getting a few guys over.
Because most of then never wrestler in 80's and 90's

·
Banned
10,007 Posts
Jon Moxley and Pac are the only ones in DG:USA that would be of any use to TNA. Both are fantastic at what they do, especially Moxley when it comes to promos and character possibilities. The X-Division needs Pac badly.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
I don't know who they could put in TNA, Shingo, Doi, Quackenbush etc are all pro-wrestlers (half of them don't even speak english) who have pretty much no training as sports entertainers at all, nor possess the look to succeed in such promotions. I'd rather they stay where they are.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts