Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sick and tired of mindless idiots posting the same bullshit over and over again. "OMG EUGENE! OMG TRISH IS GOING TO SD! OMG OMG OMG!" SHUT THE **** UP. I mean,it's as if they don't have any time on their hands! If someone wants to know the pick,thats okay,but why post it SERVERAL times in the wrestling fourms when on each side has a Draft pick thread? Is it so hard to follow the rules? and then they go right out and SAY who it is. "OMG! IT WAS CARLITO!!! OMG" Yeah,we all now. STOP SAYING IT. People can just go to a Wrestling news site and read it,not 1,0000003234546 threads about it EVERY ****ing day. If I were Admin,everyone who kept posting that shit EVERYDAY would be temp banned for about a month,even perm. It's ridiculous on how many threads were made about this draft.

·
The Unoriginator
8,011 Posts
People don't know how to follow rules. Simple as that. The mods have made offical threads for the draft picks, but people just ignore them. It's really sickening. I've seen the mods go on a closing spree lately. It's kind of a spit in the face to the mods. At least that's how I'm seeing it.

My other view is that people read the rumors and spoilers on various websites and are so anxious to be the first one to post it (could be for the 15 points, i'm not sure) they just forget about the offical threads.

·
Registered
566 Posts
You can see who has and who hasn't read the rules with things like this. Its better not to make a thread on things like this at all and keep it in the Offical thread for the draft but people don't, i think some members are doing for the points or others because they no the shouldn't.

·
Asuka
96,568 Posts
Is it so hard to follow the rules?
No, it's the simplest thing in the world to follow. It's not even hard to find the draft threads, that's what makes people not posting in them even worse and more annoying. They're not hidden on the third page, they're stickied right at the top of the first page, where even a blind man should be able to see them.

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
Yeah, members who post spoilers just make me angry. An hour ago someone spoiled who's going to SD! and the same thing happened last week. It takes all the excitement out of the SD! portion of the draft!

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
AllStarsRKO said:
I'm sick and tired of mindless idiots posting the same bullshit over and over again. "OMG EUGENE! OMG TRISH IS GOING TO SD! OMG OMG OMG!" SHUT THE **** UP. I mean,it's as if they don't have any time on their hands! If someone wants to know the pick,thats okay,but why post it SERVERAL times in the wrestling fourms when on each side has a Draft pick thread? Is it so hard to follow the rules? and then they go right out and SAY who it is. "OMG! IT WAS CARLITO!!! OMG" Yeah,we all now. STOP SAYING IT. People can just go to a Wrestling news site and read it,not 1,0000003234546 threads about it EVERY ****ing day. If I were Admin,everyone who kept posting that shit EVERYDAY would be temp banned for about a month,even perm. It's ridiculous on how many threads were made about this draft.
Trish is going to SD!? ****, why'd you have to ruin it for the rest of us? :angry: j/k

There isn't much you can do, WE is infested with mindless idiots.

·
Registered
174 Posts
100%Caborn said:
Trish is going to SD!? ****, why'd you have to ruin it for the rest of us?:angry: j/k

There isn't much you can do, WE is infested with mindless idiots.
yes why did you ruin it

·
Registered
828 Posts
I think he was using it as an example I dont think their is truth to it. Why would Trish go to Smackdown when there is no womens division and she can wrestle

·
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
8,661 Posts
Every week some stupid nOOb ruins the Smackdown draft pick for me I think warning points should be given out especially since it was threatened in the draft thread.

·
Registered
12,400 Posts
Like Dynasty said, a noob ruined the smackdown pick for me, I intentionally did not go into the SD section because I knew some idiot would make a thread for the new pick but there is no escape from idiots. As long as there are forums there will be noobs

·
Registered
461 Posts
Alabaster Holt said:
As long as there are forums there will be noobs
That is true.
I am also tired of people posting threads about who the draft pick is and then another person posting the same thread over and over again. But hey, more points I guess.

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Well apart from Chris Benoit, I have known every draft lottery pick thanks to some idiot on here. It's just annoying because I'd rather just watch the show knowing nothing, and then these idiots spoil about half the show in the thread. I personally can't wait until the end of the draft lottery, so at least I can watch the shows without knowing anything that's going to happen (unless it was a match made the week before).

A-Dust

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
Yeah, it's worse for the mods. We see every single one of them. It's ruined half of the draft for me, and I just found out who was going to Smackdown! this week because of some idiot.

I think if people blatantly spoil things on purpose they should be banned. Because they are only here to cause trouble and ruin people's lives like mine.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts