Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anything what would be a good and fair enough draft swap would be drafting Orton over back to RAW, after a year of being on Smackdown Orton comes back home to RAW and in his place on Smackdown you can draft the Fruity Pebble John Cena over to the B show, over to Smackdown, if anything that seems far at least to me, who else thinks so too?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Cena is the number #1 guy in the company and is the main angle feuding with Lesnar. Why would he be moved over to the B show?

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
Hell, why not? That would boost the Smackdown ratings and at the same time, Cena could still appear on Raw due to the "Supershows". Couldn't hurt, really.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
It'd be interesting if Cena got drafted to Smackdown. WWE should do it as a small trial run, just to see how much it'd affect the ratings of both shows. Then switch him back if it bombs.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Exactly my point right there to have it be a trial run, it wouldn't hurt at all and Cena can still appear on RAW because of the SuperShow concept

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
raw is basically raw and smackdown anyways

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,325 Posts
Cena makes WWE 100 million a year supposedly. ESPN and Sports Illustrated ran that article.

His 9 figure ****** ass is NEVER going to the B show again. NEVER. I'll say it again: HE IS NEVER GOING TO SMACKDOWN.

He will go fullbore Hollywood Johnny Cena/Cena World Order Heel before he moves to Smackdown.

He never even appears on Smackdown, much less get drafted there. Even with all the SuperShow stuff he never works a match on Smackdown. The 100 Million Dollar Man isn't going to get risked injury-wise on Smackdown.

·
Banned
495 Posts
Exactly my point right there to have it be a trial run, it wouldn't hurt at all and Cena can still appear on RAW because of the SuperShow concept
You will make me hate Orton, just like Suit Up made me hate McIntyre...

·
Banned
463 Posts
It'd be interesting if Cena got drafted to Smackdown. WWE should do it as a small trial run, just to see how much it'd affect the ratings of both shows. Then switch him back if it bombs.
I agree with you on that. By the way funny video at your sig. The strange thing is that if Brock never left WWE and still was in the company as a fulltimer he would have ended up as Cena.

But yeah draft him to smackdown, wont hurt because of the supershow concept.

SPCDRI, i dont believe that bullshitt. Where i come from we call that corporate lies.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
He wont switch to Smackdown. Look what happened at the last draft.
Look at how happy/shocked fans were when hearing Cena went to SD. It was something real different for once and it was real surprising.

Other than Taker, has any other superstar been on the same brand for as long as Cena... Even though Taker is on SD, when was last time he was even on SD? Like 2-3 years ago maybe...

WWE wonders why some things aren't fresh? Look at the last time they really mixed up rosters and they'll know why.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
So you guys propose that Cena takes time off, but when someone proposes that he goes to Smackdown.. you guys shit on the idea? It's a way more plausible idea. Raw would have Orton, Punk, Lesnar and possibly HHH if he's coming back for a Summerslam angle. Cena would increase viewership for SD! and will still be featured on RAW. I understand why they didn't do it last year, but it wouldn't hurt to do it this year.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Smackdown has turned into a Raw recap show of sorts lately. As long as Cena is the #1 guy in the WWE, it doesn't make any sense to put him there.

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Cena makes WWE 100 million a year supposedly. ESPN and Sports Illustrated ran that article.

His 9 figure ****** ass is NEVER going to the B show again. NEVER. I'll say it again: HE IS NEVER GOING TO SMACKDOWN.

He will go fullbore Hollywood Johnny Cena/Cena World Order Heel before he moves to Smackdown.

He never even appears on Smackdown, much less get drafted there. Even with all the SuperShow stuff he never works a match on Smackdown. The 100 Million Dollar Man isn't going to get risked injury-wise on Smackdown.
The same people that claimed that WM28 had over 2 million buys, they're credible. Anyways, you and I and everyone else knows that that's simply not true and until I see a breakdown that makes sense, it's wrong. Cena probably makes them 20 mil max.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
[email protected] believing this 100 million BS on Cena.

Anyway, no. Cena is not going to SD, I don't like the guy but SD is irrelevant and a filler show. You can send Punk there with Sheamus as the top babyface. Orton is coming back to RAW in the near future, it's Lesnar/Orton in the Summerslam main event.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Agreed. Draft super Cena to Smackdown, more audience will come, Smackdown will be more interesting. (Not in my opinion, but in general).

·
Banned
882 Posts
They will all still be on Raw anyway, but at least Cena will be on Smackdown and will feud with different people.

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
Lesnar's return allows enough star power to possibly have a stricter brand split. They can keep Lesnar on RAW and move Cena to SmackDown.

·
Banned
882 Posts
Brock is one guy and he doesnt even wrestle except ppvs. His presence really doesnt change much.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts