Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
7,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to make N.W.A. seem ruthless and thuggish?

I never saw this video before until today, it's 20+ years old, but well worth glossing over and seeing how this could have easily been a faked story that even the named victim was in on.

·
#HAIRBEAR #TEAMPALE
5,256 Posts
gangter rap and rap in general have some of the most fake ppl in the world. the genre is based on how hood and tough you are. not surprised.

·
Banned
7,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dammit, now I need to go and burn my NWA/Dr Dre albums and Beats headphones.
Don't do that.

But as a wrestling fan, I think it's easy to look at this stuff and see how easily it's scripted.

What's sad is knowing that this report came off as legit back in it's time, when to me it looks like something WWE could cock up.

That had to been MTV News reporting.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
gangter rap and rap in general have some of the most fake ppl in the world. the genre is based on how hood and tough you are. not surprised.
As opposed to what? Robert Johnson selling his soul to Satan? Johnny Cash being knowing what Folsom prison is like? Robert Plant climbing that Stairway To Heaven?

Music is just an outlet to tell stories no matter the genre, get with the program.

As for this, not sure what good this would do for their rep, smacking a bitch in the 90s was still as serious as smacking a bitch today. But, controversy creates cash. I would've smacked her too if I was Dre (that guy was marsmellow sawwwwft).

·
#HAIRBEAR #TEAMPALE
5,256 Posts
As opposed to what? Robert Johnson selling his soul to Satan? Johnny Cash being knowing what Folsom prison is like? Robert Plant climbing that Stairway To Heaven?

Music is just an outlet to tell stories no matter the genre, get with the program.

As for this, not sure what good this would do for their rep, smacking a bitch in the 90s was still as serious as smacking a bitch today. But, controversy creates cash. I would've smacked her too if I was Dre (that guy was marsmellow sawwwwft).
I like rap. Especially 80s-90s- nas, rakim, outkast, tribe, wu-tang, eminamed, beastie boys

what I said was still true though

Reactions: Blackbeard

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,263 Posts
Considering pre-N.W.A Dre was a she-thang, I'm not surprised at this idea coming about since Dre needed to come off as hard as part of the "Hollywood Blonde to Stone Cold"-level of rebranding that he underwent.

·
Hug Life 'til I Die
19,011 Posts
It would be pretty dumb to fake something like that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.