Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
During WWE New Generation Era, Glenn Jacobs roled a mean dentist, representing an archtype who everybody fears on 90's.

Almost fifteen years later. Brit Baker enter on stage with a similar gimmick. However, I felt something different on this concept. As an out of kayfabe fact: She studied a D.M.D degree.

Now, I'll make a parenthesis to talk about a personal life story.

On 2015, a cousin assigned me a freelance job. It's about make files for a dental clinic. In the beginning, I started finding the easiest photos, but as I worked, I discovered my observation skills. Because of it, my cousin recruited me as his personal assistant. Once accepted the job, I'm trying to improve my bucal health.

I know Glenn used this concept before, but regards from her how does develop her gimmick. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.

Going through with Brit. I have a little verse for her:
I won't brush my teeth for a long time
Cause I need you to cure my teeth,
align my gums
and heal the cavities on my heart.

In adittion, I want to suggest some ideas for movementsm, trademarks and finishers.

Moves:
Jawbreaker
Shinbreaker
Facestretch
Mandible claw

Combo:
Elbow to head + high rounhouse kick+ Superkick.

Finishers:
Camel cluth + Face stretch
Romero Stretch + Face Stretch
Mandible Claw + STO

Ok. Once I admitted my appreciation for Dr. Baker, the doctor is in. Welcome.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Thats how I sound when I enter my bipolar manic stages. It sounds good in my brain but then you read it a few months later and it sounds like shit. Try some lithium bro

1 - 10 of 10 Posts