Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simply put ladies & gentleman, the topic today is HUMOR. Post me your funniest bellylaughing moment you've ever witnessed in the WWE. Something that makes you laugh EACH and everytime you go back to it, and something so funny that it will be forever remembered through the anals of time!

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
For me it's either Stone Cold hitting Vince in the head with the bedpan, which still makes me laugh out loud today or Stone Cold and Booker T in the grocery store, hilarious.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Hogans finger poke of doom on that made Kevin Nash act like a fish out of water was pretty funny.

EDIT: Woops, that's not WWE related.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
This. Its hilarity is bittersweet because it absolutely ruined Kane, but it was SO out of character and SO out of the fucking blue.

·
Post'n Errry Now and Then
1,709 Posts
I have alot but this is one not alot of people seen. Classic E&C material. Everything they did was pure gold. watch 00:0-2:30 edge and Christian get there manager licenses. To think you got stuff like this on Heat.

·
Registered
194 Posts
This. Its hilarity is bittersweet because it absolutely ruined Kane, but it was SO out of character and SO out of the fucking blue.

This. Every time.

·
Registered
193 Posts
This is a compilation but it is funny (mostly The People's Champ)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
When Kurt puts the hat on, it kills me:

At 2:58 when Austin says "You look like a jackass" it always kills me:

When The Rock says "Jumping around screaming like a girl" at 1:18:

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
Ahh, too many funny moments to pick one. Plenty of classic Edge and Christian segments were laugh out loud funny, same with The Rock, Austin + Kurt + Vince were hilarious... Original DX promos were hilarious. I had tears in my eyes laughing at "Eddie's in hell" though.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
How have I never seen the Rock/Hogan/Kane skit before? That was hilarious yet I've never seen it or heard anyone talk about it until now.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.