Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Why no rep?

^^^^
WTF see what i mean all these fuckin idiots dont do jack shit i hate these fuckin dumbshits.

·
Asuka
96,568 Posts

Rep doesn't mean anything. Some people just think it makes you a better poster if you have more, but it doesn't. Look at BB, he has a lot and his posts are worthless crap.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts

Black Sabbath said:
Rep doesn't mean anything. Some people just think it makes you a better poster if you have more, but it doesn't. Look at BB, he has a lot and his posts are worthless crap.
Yes, my posts are worthless crap, but I bet that I can and am better than you in every single way on the net. I also know a lot of others would choose me over you, so stfu idiot.

·
Banned
709 Posts

Babyboy...yea..

·
Registered
7,477 Posts

BB said:
I also know a lot of others would choose me over you, so stfu idiot.
Only cuz your banner causes boners. :D If you can get the blood flowin down there, you're more likely to win over the fan base. Well....unless yer name's ShAnnOn. :lmao

·
Banned
1,972 Posts

I_AM_SlaM said:
Only cuz your banner causes boners. :D If you can get the blood flowin down there, you're more likely to win over the fan base. Well....unless yer name's ShAnnOn. :lmao
Which one? :) I have several.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts

It's only showing the Lohan one atm. (The last 3 posts I've seen anyway...)

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts

angryphilip2 said:
i have just one fuckin question why is it when i upload all of this fuckin shit i get nothing in return. all i am asking for is some fuckin rep is that so hard people i am really starting to get fuckin pissed off. you know i could be diong a whole bunch of betters things then just sitting here and fuckin uploading shit that doesnt give one fuckin thing in return. anyone else feel this way?

You want rep, well buddy just ask and you shall get it. Your little problem has been solved. I just gave you negitive rep. Because rep means absolutly nothing around here. It is worthless like a three dollar bill.

·
Banned
4,141 Posts
Are they the same people? I can't figure it out. That's becoming a trend around here lately, people coming in and continuing arguements while acting like different people under different names. Usually it's previously banned members.

SIG

N

·
0 Posts
Of course they're the same person. Only reason I checked IPs was to IP ban them.

Ya.

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
The originality of the new morons seems to be waining these days...once they could be creative enough to post crap for days before their ignorance had them banned...now, they show no skill nor patience.

*sighs*

All of a sudden I miss Angel...dunno why, just do.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts