Wrestling Forum banner

Down Goes Otunga!!!!NOOOOOOOO

6272 Views 60 Replies 53 Participants Last post by  Gwilt
The only man to actually stand up to Wade Barret and John Cena. WTF are they doing with the NEXUS!

Its all dumb, now i hope the Nexus is done with.

Otunga was the best they had.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

· Registered
673 Posts
LOL! Otunga was a big part of nexus LOL! Anyway I'm not liking how a faction that was booked to be dominate when first made but now cant stand up to the mighty powers of Super Cena and Super Orton

· Registered
132 Posts
Great, so Nexus is now just Ryan and CM Punk? FUcking retarded. God I hate Randy Orton, and I hate seeing a great storyline like Nexus get flushed down the toliet.
Yea i heard Orton wrote the storyline to dismantle Nexus

· Registered
318 Posts
Real shame. Not really...all the good members are in the Corre. I kinda liked Otunga though...he stood out more than Husky or McGullicutty. Those two did NOTHING. I still think of Otunga as one of the "main" Nexus guys, but oh well. Hope they at least give Mason Ryan a chance which is the rumor I heard. I'm fucking sick and tired of Randy. I've been sick and tired of that tanned cocksucker about 1 year ago, happy anniversary, you've pretty much yet to lose clean, with the exception of the Elimination Chamber, fuck off.

Seriously, I never thought I could hate someone more than Cena, but I'm starting to like Cena not being shoved down my throat, lets me sit back and realize hes actually alright....FUCK ORTON.

· Banned
10,561 Posts
It's like the SES all over again. The only one that they'll protect is Mason Ryan. Everyone else didn't stand a chance.

· Registered
347 Posts
It's like the SES all over again. The only one that they'll protect is Mason Ryan. Everyone else didn't stand a chance.
Not really. SES was "supposed" to be strong, and was booked terribly.

The New Nexus was created for one reason and one reason only: to get rid of dead weight, and put the actual good members (...course, what the hell is Slater doing there) somewhere else.

Honestly, if no one saw this coming, then they must be blind...

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.