Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
16,903 Posts
I wish that was Drew on top and me on the bottom.

#TeaBagMeDrew

·
Registered
7,501 Posts
Doudrop disgusts me. Watch her matches, watch how she moves.. She is always gassed out and gasping for air. It legit looks like she doesn't want to or cant bend down to take any bumps. Her constant mouth breathing only makes things worse. Speaking of her mouth I was shocked when she spoke a while back with Becky and cut a promo. I picture Vince in the back in gorilla laughing his ass off listening and watching her. She can't even walk in the ring without looking like she's run a full marathon.

·
Registered
3,590 Posts
Doudrop disgusts me. Watch her matches, watch how she moves.. She is always gassed out and gasping for air. It legit looks like she doesn't want to or cant bend down to take any bumps. Her constant mouth breathing only makes things worse. Speaking of her mouth I was shocked when she spoke a while back with Becky and cut a promo. I picture Vince in the back in gorilla laughing his ass off listening and watching her. She can't even walk in the ring without looking like she's run a full marathon.
It's a shame because Piper Niven or Viper was one of the top female prospects in the world.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts