Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Banned
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hate it when for ppvs how some people in Europe dont watch it cuz its late at night and then the next day go to wrestling forums and see threads about the results and get pissed off that it got spoiled for them. its not a spoiler if it happened already. they then say that Americans are fucking assholes because they saw it when it was late in europe and then put it on the forum without spoiler tags. its an American company. An American hosted ppv. But some people get pissed off anyway. They say that Americans suck, ect. If u guys are so mad about it then start your own wrestling company that has ppvs at a reasonable time in europe. but there are some europeans who dont care and this is not aabout them

sorry, had to get that off my chest

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
The secret is to bookmark the PPV section of the forum so you can go straight to the download links without seeing any spoilers. Those guys should lrn2internetz.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Vintage™;9147963 said:
The secret is to bookmark the PPV section of the forum so you can go straight to the download links without seeing any spoilers. Those guys should lrn2internetz.
Yeah this is what I do, and avoiding spoilers is kinda easy if you try.

And OP, World Wrestling Entertainment.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I'm from Europe and I'm an even bigger than the ones you mentioned. I stay up to watch them and that throws off my whole monday...seeing as I'm a student, it doesn't really matter :)

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
i have no complaints, live in Scandinavia, i watch Raw every week live and PPV`s too its usually about 3 am here when show starts but it doesnt bother me, my head has lived a long time now in USA time

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
fucking yank, I hate the way you write

·
Banned
2,954 Posts

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Yeah that gets on my nerves too.

And they try to make it seem like you're in the wrong.

It's not just Europeans though. Hell I was on justin.tv and I got kicked out of the chatroom because I spoiled the winner of a match. Mind you it was the Royal Rumble from 1999 that we were watching.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts