Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
441 - 444 of 444 Posts

·
Registered
16,577 Posts
I'm sorry I couldn't resist clicking on this link of yours in the list of 200 and it's really something, I had to share it. I really gravitate towards media websites like this that are so clearly objective and not biased in any way at all. It's refreshing. I know, I know I've done the petty thing again by cherry picking but why not when the first one you click is clearly the best available?

That particular article references the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) for it's stats and you can take them to the bank, smoking gun after smoking gun of anecdotal evidence that isn't proven or checked in any way. The great strengths about VAERS (VAERS | Vaccine Safety | CDC) is it's a tool of the people, they take reports from anyone and "Scientist" obtain follow up info on serious reports. They're also transparent in what some sheeple critics might call limitations; like the fact the reports "sometimes lack details or contain errors" and you can tell this one has been forced by Big Government "VAERS data alone cannot determine if the vaccine caused the reported adverse event."

The website seems to be owned or operated by the 'editor', a gentlemen named Brian Shilhavy. Brian is an admirable guy I have to say, as his mission statement is "Shining the light of truth into the darkness of deceit." If that sounds a bit biblical then you're on the right track, there's a heading "Peace with God" which tells a compelling emotional tale of God saving him from killing himself. Made me cry, I'm not ashamed to admit it. I really liked that tale, it adds credibility.

All the completely true information on the vaccines killing everyone on the site can really get you down too, so I was please to find a link to something more positive. You see "Vaccine Impact" is part of the Health Impact News outfit Health Impact News. What really caught my eye is Brian's excellent work outlining the benefits of coconut oil here: Coconut Health.

I've been yelling from the hills for years about the benefits of coconut oil and I'm so happy with Brian's devotion to this wonder ingredient.

View attachment 111970
View attachment 111969
View attachment 111971

Kyra, I sincerely apologise for my previous poor behavior towards you. I see now I was brainwashed by the MSM and Big Pharma, but now I pledge, like Brian, to expose the truth and save lives with the power of coconut oil and of course the love of God.
VAERS doesn't take reports from "anyone". You have to fill in a detailed form with your unique vaccination number to prove that you've been vaxxed. ALL reports are from people that TOOK the vaccine with added information from front-line workers in many of the reports. Fraudulent forms are punishable by law, as indicated on the form itself. That's over a million people, and that's only in the United States... and that's only the people that knew about VAERS and took the time to fill out the form. But nahhh, all lies and BS. The vaccine is totally safe. No evidence to suggest otherwise. 👍

Not even going to address all that other strawman crap that you posted.

·
Registered
16,577 Posts
Just gonna leave this here:

FDA Safety Surveillance of COVID-19 Vaccines :
DRAFT Working list of possible adverse event outcomes
Subject to change
  • Guillain-Barré syndrome
  • Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis
  • Transverse myelitis
  • Encephalitis/myelitis/encephalomyelitis/
meningoencephalitis/meningitis/
encepholapathy
  • Convulsions/seizures
  • Stroke
  • Narcolepsy and cataplexy
  • Anaphylaxis
  • Acute myocardial infarction
  • Myocarditis/pericarditis
  • Autoimmune disease
  • Deaths
  • Pregnancy and birth outcomes
  • Other acute demyelinating diseases
  • Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions
  • Thrombocytopenia
  • Disseminated intravascular coagulation
  • Venous thromboembolism
  • Arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain
  • Kawasaki disease
  • Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome
in Children
- Vaccine enhanced disease

·
Registered
644 Posts
More People Died in the Key Clinical Trial for Pfizer's Covid Vaccine Than the Company Publicly Reported - Unreported Truths

Alex Berenson said:
Pfizer told the world 15 people who received the vaccine in its trial had died as of mid-March. Turns out the real number then was 21, compared to only 17 deaths in people who hadn't been vaccinated.
  • 22,000 people were given the Pfizer COVID vaccine. Of those, 21 died (Pfizer originally claimed 15), including nine from cardiovascular-related issues.
  • 22,000 people were given a placebo. Of those, 17 died (Pfizer originally claimed 14), including six from cardiovascular-related issues.

Another Major Red Flag About Covid Vaccines and Death - Unreported Truths

Alex Berenson said:
People appear to die at rates 20 percent or more above normal for weeks after receiving their second Covid vaccine dose, according to data from a huge Swedish study.
Interesting that the excess all-cause deaths in the vaccinated in the trial closely matches the 20% figure from the Swedish data. Something to think about (unless you're yeahbaby! and prefer not to do any thinking).

441 - 444 of 444 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.