Wrestling Forum banner

1821 - 1840 of 1873 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
The case was 100% correct pal. I didn’t even know you were scum until after you claimed lel. The case was right because your agenda was completely obvious with all of your reads and then your play around jeff
yeah that push on me was awfully suspicious lol.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
Our team was too disjointed, 2 rep outs, inactivity then I just tried running the clock down

Doddsy I was gonna be selfish & poison myself tbh, but the Alco poison attempt was so left field

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Haha but you were pretty much told how to use it :heston

not saying you played badly but chimp was pretty good throughout the game and the JK on jam was pretty clutch both with stopping a kill and with catching him

·
Mafia God
2,033 Posts
The case was 100% correct pal. I didn’t even know you were scum until after you claimed lel. The case was right because your agenda was completely obvious with all of your reads and then your play around jeff
Nah legit the case was garbage, that play makes no sense from any perspective to do as scum that's why you only had jobbers hop on board and people that hopped on for the sake of it

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Nah legit the case was garbage, that play makes no sense from any perspective to do as scum that's why you only had jobbers hop on board and people that hopped on for the sake of it
But you were scum and you did it.....

you fought well tho, you always do. If notfor the info I don’t actually get you Lynched. It’s like when I turned the tide on you and then you were innocent child :mj2

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
My fake role policy for this game is explained at the start of this QT. Every character can belong to every alignment, so you can choose between claiming your actual character with your actual role, or telling me a different role you wanna fake, for which I will then write you a full fake PM with a fake character as well. I could also write you a full fake PM for your actual role but that seems completely superfluous. Each one of you can request a full fake PM once during the course of this game and Big Man has not requested one yet.
:bearer

·
Mafia God
2,033 Posts
But you were scum and you did it.....

you fought well tho, you always do. If notfor the info I don’t actually get you Lynched. It’s like when I turned the tide on you and then you were innocent child :mj2
Yeah but I would have done it as town, as scum there's no tactical benefit to the move, and inherently nothing scummy about it becasue it's not exactly a good move as scum to go against the grain. Only reason I did is because it's what I would do as town.

That was a good time. To be fair that was also my plan that game to wait until someone pushed me real hard

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Yeah but I would have done it as town, as scum there's no tactical benefit to the move, and inherently nothing scummy about it becasue it's not exactly a good move as scum to go against the grain. Only reason I did is because it's what I would do as town.

That was a good time. To be fair that was also my plan that game to wait until someone pushed me real hard
I think as town you’d re-evaluate a bit better in regards to jeff. Sure you wouldn’t necessarily change due to him potentially bussing one teammate but there’s no way as town you keep pushing him as your strongest scum read when he’s been early on the flipped scum and been strong on your other main scum read. I just don’t believe that lol

·
Mafia God
2,033 Posts
I think as town you’d re-evaluate a bit better in regards to jeff. Sure you wouldn’t necessarily change due to him potentially bussing one teammate but there’s no way as town you keep pushing him as your strongest scum read when he’s been early on the flipped scum and been strong on your other main scum read. I just don’t believe that lol
Me, re-evaluate :heston

Do colours work still

·
Registered
652 Posts
Haha but you were pretty much told how to use it :heston

not saying you played badly but chimp was pretty good throughout the game and the JK on jam was pretty clutch both with stopping a kill and with catching him
i dont disagree. like i said. im fine with either, but ill still sell myself up for an HM :p

1821 - 1840 of 1873 Posts