Wrestling Forum banner

1701 - 1720 of 1871 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,702
End of Night 4

Barry Burton received a bullet to his head...
Hello and Welcome to Dota 2 Mafia!

You are Kardel Sharpeye, the Sniper - Radiant Aligned
Role: 3x Vigilante

"I call the shots around here!"

Kardel Sharpeye is a member of a race of hunters specialized in long-range gun marksmanship. Upon taking the ancient test of his people, Kardel landed an almost impossible shot on a mountain beast, thereby fulfilling a prophecy that would force him into exile and prove his worth as a marksman on the battlefield.

The Snipers role in the game is somewhat self-explanatory - shoot enemies from a safe distance, which is offset by being easy prey in close combat.
In this game, your positioning will not matter as much as the direction your gun is pointed. Once per night, up to three times during the course of this game, you may target a player to kill.

You win the game if all threats to The Radiant are eliminated.

LethalWeapon transformed into a dead person...
Hello and Welcome to Dota 2 Mafia!

You are Morphling - Radiant Aligned
Role: 1x Active Role Backup

"Time to test the waters."

The Morphling came into existence when a comet that had travelled through space for an eternity one day came crashing down in the middle of a battlefield. The heat of the impact shaped the frozen ball into a sentient, liquid creature capable of taking on the form of anything or anyone it encounters.

The Morphling is able to freely shift its attributes to fit whatever situation it should find itself in, and its ultimate ability, Morph, allows it to assume the shape and the abilities of any other hero on the battlefield.
In this game, you will gain the role of the first dead town player to flip an active role for all to see. The Backup does not trigger if the dead player only has passive roles or is out of shots. Shots used by the original owner of the role will not be refreshed once you gain their role.

You win the game if all threats to The Radiant are eliminated.

Day 5 has started. You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch.
With 7 players alive, 4 votes are needed to lynch a player.

·
Superduper
5,989 Posts
That night wasn't 16 hours, Tweet :hmm:

Anyway, let's take our time to deduce all of this. I refuse to believe Odo bussed half his team. I rule him out of being scum.

Jam, I want to look up some of his posts, but on this new forum... :deandre Anyway, these kind of flavor/sk/whatever cops have been perks to SKs or scum teams in some of the more recent games, if my memory serves me correct. So he'd be a good candidate based on the claim.

What did Ace claim?

A scum roleblocker has already flipped, yeah? That would probably rule out Chimp being scum.

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
Alco claimed commuter. There’s no way I’d consider lynching him today regardless - same applies to chimp

·
1,927 Posts
The issue Ive got now is nobody looked obvious scum to me - got legit reasons to think anyone alive could be town, so were kinda relying on chimps results on Jam, and then whoever it was last night assuming he used his role

·
1,927 Posts
Alco - thought looked towny on Day 1, commuter is a meh claim but feels unlikely to be on the same team as a BP Bodyguard

Ace - thought looked scummy, and still do in reality, but the PR makes me think probable town

Haza - thought looked scummy early on, insane response to pressure. Now we know who his teammates were, the 'His teammates would help him' defence holds no water when it was Skybox and in absentia Big Man and Rop3. Role fits with the likely rolecop variant we are looking for?

Chimp - Town

Jam - Thought early play around Skybox looked town - if it wasn't for the 1 kill on Night 3, and the kinda redundant claim, I prob wouldnt be looking in this direction, even though Jam is accomplished enough to distance effectively

Jeff - Thought looked town anyway, pro town usage (not that he would have had much choice, but anyway)

·
1,927 Posts
anyway, well give the others time to air their thoughts and then well prob lynch jam I guess?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Amid the delays, I have forgotten and would appreciate a reminder - what are the reasons you are believed to be devoid of wood and leaves?

·
Superduper
5,989 Posts
I agree with Odo that I thought Ace looked bad early on, especially compared to his last game, where he was indy and could do effective scum hunting. Looks way more reserved here.

A PR isn't necessarily a town thing either these days either.

Why is Chimp so firmly town for you @Odo ?

1701 - 1720 of 1871 Posts