End of Day 4 Vote Count

Rugrat (6)

- Odo, Laughable Chimp, Jam, Barry Burton, Ace Dalton, Raikkonen

Rugrat died alone in the forest...
Hello and Welcome to Dota 2 Mafia!

You are Traxex, the Drow Ranger - Radiant Aligned
Role: Vanilla Townie

"There are some things you weren't meant to see. Such as tomorrow."

Traxex was orphaned as a child, when her parents fell victim to a bandit ambush while travelling through a forest. The bandits' brutal assault drew the ire of the indigenous Drow people, who decided to take Traxex in and raise them as one of their own. As she grew up however, Traxex became estranged from the tribe that had adopted her, and chose a life as a silent hunter in the forest for herself.

The Drow Ranger is a hero that is very reliant on powerful items to deal massive amounts of physical ranged damage during the later stages of the game.
Though her damaging capabilities are top notch, simply shooting arrows at enemies is a very basic and unspectacular way of accomplishing that. As such, your role in this game will be just that - basic and unspectacular. As a Vanilla Townie, you have no role in this game.

You win the game if all threats to The Radiant are eliminated.

Night 4 has started. You have 9 hours to send in your actions.

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
ok so in that case, worth discussing chimps jailkeep

One of these things is true:

1) Both Barry and scum shot CP
2) Scum shot Jam
3) Scum is Jam
4) Scum no killed for ????? reasons

I think we can safely disregard 2 and 4?

·
1,927 Posts
Barry id probably take 1 more shot and then stop shooting. Make sure its a sensible shot

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,668
Guys I seem to be unable to edit the OP, I hope you can do without updates on that front for the remainder of this game.

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Erm but you bus drove yourself with jam so wouldn’t that make you jailkept?

wait that’s a paradox. Dam

guess it would have to be jam jailkept in which case yeah he’s scum. No reason for scum to shoot him at all

·
1,927 Posts
Nah, I checked it out with Tweet - thats the purpose of the paradox rule in the OP.

It -is- possible scum shot CP, and obviously rugrats botch made him more attractive to me, but w/e

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Ngl I’m a bit nervous that you keep saying you’ll be up for being lynched if you’re wrong when you shouldn’t really have to worry about it.

but then if you’ve bussed half ur team then it’s whatever lol. Also doubt you’d be reta -
I mean donkey brained enough to strongman me after I claimed I was a stump. Only way that makes any sense is if scum knew I was the SK which they shouldn’t do because I was investigation immune both nights

·
Steady as she goes
5,262 Posts
I'm just so confused as to why I got zero results on Jam when both Odo and Chimp interacted with him.

Just gonna take y'alls word for it we cool

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,099 Posts
So let's lay out what happened

Chimp JKs me (This is undisputed tbh)
Haza gets no results due to the JK

Scum had to have shot CP unless there's another option? I'm not sure what else is out there that we don't know that could explain this

Hey Poyser I'm not donkey brained either :(

·
1,927 Posts
killing you should rule me out, if nothing else lmao

I mean fine ill claim my second role - Im also vengeful. should make more sense now. Just acting in good faith is all

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
So let's lay out what happened

Chimp JKs me (This is undisputed tbh)
Haza gets no results due to the JK

Scum had to have shot CP unless there's another option? I'm not sure what else is out there that we don't know that could explain this

Hey Poyser I'm not donkey brained either :(
You were absent enough at the time that you might have missed it

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,099 Posts
:francis

You've been scum with me you should know what I'm like with actions

Anyway yes Jeff he said he shot CP & don't have reason to doubt he did

1661 - 1680 of 1872 Posts