Wrestling Forum banner

1621 - 1640 of 1873 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,623
Mod Announcement​

As previously announced on the Discord server, I am restarting the timer on the current dayphase.

Day 4 has re-started. You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch.
With 10 players alive, 6 votes are needed to lynch a player.

·
Superduper
5,989 Posts
As soon as I figure out where to find private messages, I'll fully claim. But I'm a X-shot commuter. Used it once on Night 1 and haven't used it since. I cannot do it on consecutive nights either.

·
Superduper
5,989 Posts
Okay, I found it :lelbron

I'm Riki, the Stealth Assassin --> I've mastered the ability to go fully invisible, so for a finite number of times this game, I can go completely invisible (aka commute and not be targetable)

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
This forum fucking sucks ass

I'm some spider bitch I'll locate my PM properly but ye Broodmother something I'm basically an SK cop I got negative on Jeff N1, negative Junkette N2 then Poyser died so I didn't even bother doing anything last night

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
Guys I cant play on this it's awful can scum just out themselves I want an easy win, then I don't have to play mafia again

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
Black arachnia

Mother to millions of spider babies & my aim is to find the entity most dangerous to my babies, each night I can investigate someone & find out if they are a serial killer or not, there's like 2 paragraphs of shit too

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
This site is shit

was gonna say it looks like jam when we thought he was jailkept but as Odo was jailkept (I think??? Which one resolves first again?) then I guess you could see scum shooting odo

that role claim tho lel

Anyway not that we know whether or not his role is legit but if alco is legit then he’s probably not scum as they already had a BG and a BP flip

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Not sure why there’d be a specific SK cop when I could be II on any night I chose lol

but it’s kinda weird that my character cop was essentially the only investigative role. unless we’re counting haza I guess

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
As I said, Im already 99% ive got the answer, but just crossing the t's etc

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
I dont actually think it is.

up to you guys, want the answer? if im wrong, lethal can claim when he wakes up, otherwise were just thumbing our arseholes

1621 - 1640 of 1873 Posts