662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,582
End of Night 3

CamillePunk got trolled...
Hello and Welcome to Dota 2 Mafia!

You are Jah'rakal, the Troll Warlord - Radiant Aligned
Role: Increasingly Hated Townie

"Fighting a troll only makes him grow stronger!"

Jah'rakal is an especially unpleasant member of the already widely reviled Troll race. Despite being immensely powerful, his indiscriminate antagonism towards quite literally everyone certainly has never helped in making him any friends, turning him into the one Troll army he is today.

The Troll Warlord is capable of changing between throwing his twin axes at enemies from a distance or using them to strike at close range. He is also able to work both himself and allies into a battle fervor, greatly increasing their attack speed.
As you're about to find out, people HATE Trolls. In this game, you will start out as a Vanilla Townie (i.e. you have no role), however everytime a Radiant player is lynched, your team will put the blame on you and their hatred towards you will increase. For each mislynched Radiant player, it will take one less vote for yourself to get lynched. It will always take at least one vote to lynch you however.

You win the game if all threats to The Radiant are eliminated.

Day 4 has started. You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch.
With 10 players alive, 6 votes are needed to lynch a player.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I'm not a fan of how Sky went in on Junk so early. Probably not a bus.

Sky using Chimp as an excuse for why she voted that way. Easy masking technique.

If there were any doubts Barry was legit, just look at Sky's play here.

Back to using Chimp as a crutch. It's looking good for Chimp imo.

He used to do as either, but probably more so as scum. I don't think Sky lighting up Chimp here if they're aligned. Just more Sky tunneling on Chimp as an excuse to be scummy.

Sky straight up calls out Ace like he did Rop3. Could simply be WIFOM, but I think Ace is probably fine. I doubt she's do that twice.

I mean true, but on day 1 without at least a tracker claim it seems iffy.

:hayden3

I'm going to say Haza and Sky are unlikely to be aligned after these posts.

Sky just honing into players disappearing. Seems like Sky just needed easy content. I'm gonna give CP a slight town read too. Rop3 was probably the only teammate she seriously called out for inactivity. Otherwise that's a bold play.
Just gonna leave this here to digest

·
Registered
652 Posts
Shame about cp, but probably not the worst thing considering that would of bit us in the ass long term.

Was that your shot barry?

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Final scum is gonna be Alco, Rugrat or Lethal

If that final scum is Lethal alone in the qt :heston

·
Aggressively White
6,236 Posts
Hold your horses lads.

It’s possible that the jailing prevents all roles going through on the target, which is what I suspect happened here - since I believe Chimp to be town.

·
Steady as she goes
5,261 Posts
As a novice, as far as I'm aware. I get results on whether or not my target is jail kept. If that is true. Chimpy is scum

1581 - 1600 of 1871 Posts