Wrestling Forum banner

1521 - 1540 of 1871 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
And if odo is scum id literally eat my hat. Like sure its possible. But extremely doubtful he busses his entire team lel

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,530 (Edited)
End of Day 3 Vote Count

PHEN0M (7) - Barry Burton, Laughable Chimp, Jam, Odo, jeffatron, Raikkonen, Ace Dalton

PHEN0Ms last shirt has no pockets...
Hello and Welcome to Dota 2 Mafia!

You are Razzil Darkbrew, the Alchemist - Radiant Aligned
Role: Double Voter

"I'm the brains!" - "And I'm the brawn!"

Razzil Darkbrew is a scientist who failed in his endeavour to turn an entire mountain into gold, and found himself incarcerated for the destruction his failure caused, his cellmate turning out to be a fierce Ogre. Combining the Alchemist's brain and the Ogre's brawn, the duo managed to break free from their prison cell and set out to attempt Razzil's experiment once more.

The Alchemists main selling point is his ability to increase the standard amount of gold he obtains from just about any source, and his win condition is to overwhelm enemies by turning his wealth into powerful items before the opponents can catch up.
However, as you have no doubt realized, Mafia is not a game in which wealth can buy you any sort of head start. Therefore, the fact that Razzil and his Ogre buddy are a team is the only thing you can turn into an advantage. Your vote will count as two votes.

You win the game if all threats to The Radiant are eliminated.

Night 3 has started. You have 10 hours to submit your night actions.
Friendly reminder to tell me if you're not using your role.

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
My ego actually kinda likes that Phenom was town, even though I’d rather have just won.

Oh well, mass claim tomorrow

·
Steady as she goes
5,261 Posts
And if odo is scum id literally eat my hat. Like sure its possible. But extremely doubtful he busses his entire team lel
I doubt it too but he will make end game now if he is scum and the longer he survives the more sus I will be hence back of my PoE

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,100 Posts
:francis

Ye happy with mass claim hopefully should make POE easier but have a good idea from who's left who could be a bad egg, do we think it's a 4 or 5 man team? I was leaning 4 with Phenom DV but with 18 suppose it could still be 4?

1521 - 1540 of 1871 Posts