Wrestling Forum banner

1481 - 1500 of 1871 Posts

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
A town phenom wouldn’t be telling people to sheep somebody (especially somebody that’s not him), sorry
Whilst I have no real opinion on phenoms alignment, he is telling people to sheep me when the alternative was him being lynched, which isn’t an unreasonable position to take regardless of his alignment.

He’s still fairly high on my poe list tho

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
From what I can see if smark is scum, and I’m sure he is, that only really leaves cp, Phenom and then at a stretch ace if he’s faking or lethal in the pool, I’m pretty sure everyone else is town for one reason or another

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,488 (Edited)
Middle of Day 3 - The Duel has been decided

Duel Vote Count:

jeffatron to win (7) - jeffatron, Odo, PHEN0M, Jam, Raikkonen, Laughable Chimp
Deathstroke to win (1) - Deathstroke

Deathstroke has failed House Avernus...
Hello and Welcome to Dota 2 Mafia!

You are Abaddon, the Lord of Avernus - Dire Aligned
Role: 1x Bulletproof, 3x Bodyguard

"The mist is your master."

Abaddon is a member of House Avernus, a cult-like society that baptizes its newborn children in an ancient fountain of black mist. Growing up, Abaddon learned to use the fountains power for himself and command the black fog as a versatile weapon.

The Lord of Avernus is a versatile hero mostly played as a frontline support. He can heal and shield allies, as well as render himself invulnerable for a short time should he be close to death.
Once per night, up to three times during the course of this game, you may choose another player and bodyguard them, protecting them from all kill attempts made against them during that night.
In addition, the first attempt to kill you will be passively blocked (does not work against lynches and only during nighttime).

You win the game by gaining control of the majority of the remaining votes.

~20.5 hours remaining in Day 3. With 12 players alive, 7 votes are needed to lynch.

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
You had investigation results, not exactly a read bruh
Actually it was a read. I submitted the investigation on Rop3 because of his play around sky and then when Doddsy repped in and read back I noticed him still trying to paint haza and Jeff as scum so decided to leave it. Even when I got the result back I wasn’t even sure he was scum until he claimed. I googled him and was like ok this sounds like a bad guy but then I googled other characters I knew were town and they didn’t exactly sound great either :lmao

Not that whether it was a read or not changes the point on you :cudi scum

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,496
Vote Count

PHEN0M (3) - Barry Burton, Raikkonen, Laughable Chimp

~20.5 hours remaining in Day 3. With 12 players alive, 7 votes are needed to lynch.

·
City of Champions
673 Posts
Stump means he’s allowed to post after dying. Pile em on boys, time to send me off. Just in time for for my vacation. I edited this post just for Raik because it’s supposedly scummy.

·
Steady as she goes
5,261 Posts
Wait I was stump in riverdale nvm

But ace has a role that he can turn someone into stump? So poyser is going to end the game alive but unable to win as he cant vote?

Gotcha

1481 - 1500 of 1871 Posts