10. CamillePunk
11. LittleMissBlissXoX
14. Rugrat
15. Poyser
16. Alco
17. Jam
18. Barry Burton

Choo choo
Doddsy was all over Raidokken (who I stated various times was town :cozy ). I can link further posts, but he was.

I think it’s more worth looking at the oranges than anything. Reds are immediate lynches who they’re kinda obligated to lynch right away. Often the oranges are with whom distance is most likely to be created - they aren’t going to be immediately lynched by the mafia but they can be pointed to as (Look, me and “insert user” were leaning scum on each other so we’re not aligned.)

I believe the stump is legit (for reasons I won’t disclose)

·
Aggressively White
6,236 Posts
1. Jeff
3. Ace Dalton
4. Smark
5. Odo
6. Laughable Chimp
7. Raikkonen
8. PHEN0M
9. LethalWeapon
10. CamillePunk
11. LittleMissBlissXoX
14. Rugrat
15. Poyser
16. Alco
17. Jam
18. Barry Burton

Tbhtbh

I’d like to look at Smark, Ace and Phen0m tomorrow tbhtbh

I agreed with CP’s point wrt Rop3 initially who flipped scum

·
Steady as she goes
5,261 Posts
1. Jeff
3. Ace Dalton
4. Smark
5. Odo
6. Laughable Chimp
7. Raikkonen
8. PHEN0M
9. LethalWeapon
10. CamillePunk
11. LittleMissBlissXoX
14. Rugrat
15. Poyser
16. Alco
17. Jam
18. Barry Burton

Tbhtbh

I’d like to look at Smark, Ace and Phen0m tomorrow tbhtbh

I agreed with CP’s point wrt Rop3 initially who flipped scum
Happy with this list. Lines up to mine

·
Registered
423 Posts
@LittleMissBlissXoX ; get your ass in here.

Curious to see where odo is going w this
Pretty sure he was just after a claim.

Vote Count

LittleMissBlissXoX (6) - Doddsy, PHEN0M, Odo, LethalWeapon, CamillePunk
Something to work with here? Yes, I'm implicating myself but my vote was solely to get a claim. Who started the Junk vote as an attempt to divert the Doddsy wagon?

Poyser's obsession with Doddsy?!?!?! Stumped tbh. Leave the likely town healer alone, bruh. Reckon they're both town though.
This doesn't look good. Although Odo knows your character and we know it now too. Mind = fucked.

Also Rop3s cowardice

As predictable as Scumbox

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,316
End of Night 2

LittleMissBlissXoX became one with her shadow...
Hello and Welcome to Dota 2 Mafia!

You are Dazzle, the Shadow Priest - Radiant Aligned
Role: Even Night Shallow Grave

"Where my shadow falls, there falls my foe."

Dazzle the Shadow Priest is an acolyte of the Dezun order. His aptitude for light and shadow magic had become apparent from a young age, and he has emerged from the Rite of Shades as the most promising Shadow Priest to ever walk the earth.

The Shadow Priest is mostly played as a supporting hero and his abilities usually have both a benevolent and a malevolent side to them. He is mostly responsible for healing his allies and keeping them alive by any means available, while also incapacitating his opponents at the same time.
In this game, on each even night, you may target one player. The targeted player cannot die by any means during that night.

You win the game if all threats to The Radiant are eliminated.

Somebody collected the prize on Poysers head...
Hello and Welcome to Dota 2 Mafia!

You are Gondar, the Bounty Hunter - Individual Aligned
Role: Bounty Hunter, Serial Killer, Conditional Bulletproof+Investigation Immunity, 2x Character Cop

"There's a price on ALL their heads..."

There are many tales and rumours about the origins of the legendary Bounty Hunter. His reputation alone instills fear in the hearts of tyrants as well as fellow thieves and cutthroats. Stealthy and daring, this infamous assassin will do anything if the price is right.

The Bounty Hunter is able to turn invisible at will and steal gold from his enemies when attacking them. He is also capable of putting a bounty on an enemy's head, gaining bonus gold for him and his teammates for killing said foe.
In this game you are aligned only with yourself. At the beginning of every day phase, a bounty will be put on another random character in the game (the previous day's bounty will be cancelled). You collect that players bounty by killing them that night or by putting the hammering vote on their lynch.
To help you in collecting bounties, you will be able to select one player to kill each night. Should you decide not to kill, you will be both Bulletproof (immune to kills) and Investigation Immune (you won't show up on investigation reports) during that night instead. In addition, once per night, up to twice during the course of this game, you can investigate another player to find out which character they are.

You win the game if you succeed in collecting three bounties. Alternatively, you can win this game by being the last player alive or if all players are dead.

Day 3 has started. You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch.
With 13 players alive, 7 votes are needed to lynch a player.

·
The Terminator
471 Posts
Is this logic?? Because I genuinely cannot tell whether it is genuine logic or just a shitpost. It's gotten to that stage with Junk
I'm not a fan of how Sky went in on Junk so early. Probably not a bus.

I choose my Page 1 votes how I want. Usually I want to vote for Chimp. But he's not here is he?

Unless you're saying Ace got me killed last game, which he very much didn't, and would be an example of you making stuff up to serve a mislynch wouldn't it?
Sky using Chimp as an excuse for why she voted that way. Easy masking technique.

Okay, this is TURBO defensive. Having to clarify that an early vote wasn't entirely serious? This does not look like town.

Unvote
Vote Barry
Oh, he claimed vig? Hm.

Unvote
I find "no flavour" highly improbable
If there were any doubts Barry was legit, just look at Sky's play here.

Vote Chimp

and we are back
Back to using Chimp as a crutch. It's looking good for Chimp imo.

I forget. Does Chimp refuse to play D1 as town or as scum?

Anyway, nice OMGUS bruh
He used to do as either, but probably more so as scum. I don't think Sky lighting up Chimp here if they're aligned. Just more Sky tunneling on Chimp as an excuse to be scummy.

@Rop3; you signed up? Where are you? LET'S BE AVIN YOU
But while we're in that post-claim lull:
@Ace Dalton; what's up? Too busy playing Football Manager to put on an MVP performance again? Or even a performance at all?
Sky straight up calls out Ace like he did Rop3. Could simply be WIFOM, but I think Ace is probably fine. I doubt she's do that twice.

It's not necessarily a town role + he's been iffy with flavour
I mean true, but on day 1 without at least a tracker claim it seems iffy.

Auroth, the Winter Wyvern. x-shot JK.

Relevant part of my flavour involves ice based powers including freezing my target in a block of ice. Rest of flavour is a Smark-esque wall of text about being a Wyvern poet who would rather be known for her literature than her war.
:hayden3

I'd say don't worry. Poyser probably town. He's drawn no negative feeling from me so I think I can say that pretty safely
Oh hey, well done reading the OP
Vote Kimi Raikonnen

This is probably claim territory
You wouldn't say this if you'd actually read my posts last game. I do tend to post my thoughts and later find they've been posted a few minutes before by other people. That's one thing I noticed
Still no buys on unvoting Haza. Honestly I voted for a claim, but I'm not buying it. Not too towny a role. Frustration can be faked, wait till it reaches the point of him giving up and waiting for the lynch, that's not a town thing to do
I'm going to say Haza and Sky are unlikely to be aligned after these posts.

CP kind of disappeared after the Barry thing. I dislike it.
Sky just honing into players disappearing. Seems like Sky just needed easy content. I'm gonna give CP a slight town read too. Rop3 was probably the only teammate she seriously called out for inactivity. Otherwise that's a bold play.

1301 - 1320 of 1871 Posts