·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,222
Vote Count

Doddsy (4) - Laughable Chimp, Poyser, Barry Burton, Ace Dalton
CamillePunk (1) - Raikkonen
LittleMissBlissXoX (5) - Doddsy, PHEN0M, LethalWeapon, CamillePunk

~17.5 hours remaining in Day 2. With 16 players alive, 9 votes are needed to lynch.

·
City of Champions
673 Posts
Unvote
Vote: Doddsy

If this works in our favor, kudos to the way Poyser waited to spill it. That’s how you get morons like myself to make themselves look stupid.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,226
Vote Count

Doddsy (8) - Laughable Chimp, Poyser, Barry Burton, Ace Dalton, Odo, PHEN0M, jeffatron
LittleMissBlissXoX (3) - Doddsy, LethalWeapon, CamillePunk

~17.5 hours remaining in Day 2. With 16 players alive, 9 votes are needed to lynch.

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
CP will ineivitably claim he had some part of this lynch again when he's been doing his best impression of someone who seems to be pushing people but is doing jack shit in reality.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,279 Posts
I'm fine. If we have 2 mafia lynched in 2 day phases then idk what people want me to do? I'm backing the right players/wagons. Don't need to over-complicate things or flood the thread.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,237
End of Day 2 Vote Count

Doddsy (9) - Laughable Chimp, Poyser, Barry Burton, Ace Dalton, Odo, PHEN0M, jeffatron, CamillePunk
LittleMissBlissXoX (2) - Doddsy, LethalWeapon

Doddsys venom dissipates...
Hello and Welcome to Dota 2 Mafia!

You are Lesale Deathbringer, the Venomancer - Dire Aligned
Role: Poisonous Faction Kill, 1x Poison, 2x Poison Heal, 2x Motion Detector

"No necromancer shall raise what the venomancer puts down!"

Lesale used to be a herbalist who traveled to the most dangerous of places to extract the essences of unknown plants and herbs. During one of his expeditions, he was stung by a poisonous animal, yet was able to concoct and inject an antidote before falling into a coma. Years later, the former scientist awoke as a hideously transformed creature capable of evoking the most vicious of poisons.

The Venomancer deals most of its damage via numerous damage-over-time poison effects, taking a more indirect approach to ending his enemies. He is able to summon immobile Plague Wards to survey areas and attack nearby enemies.
You are unable to kill any other player directly. Instead, whenever you perform the factional kill, you will apply a Poison effect to your target. A poisoned player will die at the end of the following night phase unless they are healed.
In addition, once during this game at night while you are not carrying out the factional kill, you may choose another player to poison. This role can be used in conjunction with your teams factional night kill.
Also you may up to twice during the course of this game choose to heal a poisoned player. This can be done during day (resolves immediately) or during night (resolves at the end of the night phase), but only once per phase.
On top of all that, once per night, up to twice during the course of this game, you may target another player and be told if you detected motion around them. You will be told if the targeted player has visited another player or was visited by a player other than you, but will receive no information about the players involved, about who visited whom or about the actions that were performed.

You win the game by gaining control of the majority of the remaining votes.

Night 2 has started. You have 14 hours to send in your actions.
Friendly reminder to notify me if you don't intend to use your roles.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,279 Posts
Glad we went for Doddsy instead of getting bogged down in the jeff/raikko stuff. :) A claim from Junk would've been nice but I guess we'll have to wait as Poyser seemed antsy to get that lynch through.

1221 - 1240 of 1871 Posts