Wrestling Forum banner

921 - 940 of 1871 Posts

·
Mafia God
2,033 Posts
Luna the Moon Rider and I'm the Watcher

CC me scum, you wont.
Okay fair sure Chr1st0 mentioned this aswell now that I see it. But gonna say this isn't overly convincing as watcher not infrequent scum role, and the play is pretty bad. The pause seems like he's getting opinions on whether or not he should claim it from the QT.

Still no buys on unvoting Haza. Honestly I voted for a claim, but I'm not buying it. Not too towny a role. Frustration can be faked, wait till it reaches the point of him giving up and waiting for the lynch, that's not a town thing to do
I dunno, the two of them going at each other is giving me distancing vibes as well

Literally everything you've said has been wrong, or right but dumb reasons for lynching me
:heston

Everything you've said has been wrong or right, that's a bold statement right there

I don't really get aza's frustration here tbh, it just seems weird. I guess he was universally town read in his other games so I have never seen him deal with pressure but yeah...

I also might look at poyser if raik flips scum
Another point I like from Chr1st0

This sucks though all my reads are late to the table

·
Mafia God
2,033 Posts
He just wouldn’t still be coming with these shit responses :heston
I never like these kind of calls, "I can't be scum because I wouldn't allow this."

A lot of the time there's nothing you can do as they post without checking or just get emotional about it. So don't care for it.

Tbh wpuld not be shocked if both sky n haza r scum. Id even go.as far as say id think hes more likely to be scummy if sky flips scum. She loooooves hoping on a sussed teamate
Congratulations on pulling the exact opposite of everyone else's read of how I play my scum game. Proof that I'll get read scum no matter what I do because I'm me
What is this interaction? This seems forced as Sky is right, that statement is garbage. Are Sky, Jeff and Raik all scum together and just forcing interactions left, right and centre?

Magic is by far the best player here and I'm fairly sure he would know I wasnt scum
Magic's a has been, realistically I'm the best when I try don't @ me

Sorry.

You can rep out when you realise you fucked up at least once. Maybe you should break a sweat you might have better results big guy
I like this post just because it's funny and I wanted to let Raik know I appreciated it

We don’t use that word any more

It offends the pillocks
Pillock offends me cunt

I'd say don't worry. Poyser probably town. He's drawn no negative feeling from me so I think I can say that pretty safely
Can’t wait for this post to be looked back on :francis
Hey look at this post, Sky defending Poyser that's pretty classic scum Sky to defend her team mates

·
Mafia God
2,033 Posts
Man, I think Barry is full of shit tbh.

vote Barry
:swaggyp

V. Skybox (5) - Odo, Laughable Chimp, Poyser, jeffatron, Barry Burton

Odo - Started sussing me early seemingly out of nothing. Reminds me of precious scum Odo games where he used me as a fallback to get easy mislynches :hmmm

Chimp - OMGUS'd me post 1. New vote 4 times in 7 posts. "Time to kill Sky tbh" but switched off me to Barry for no reason. Looks like he's just sandbagging/tanking, knowing Chimp, therefore null

Poyser - inoffensive, town

Jeff - seemed to just want a claim from me and lynch Haza later. I'm down with it. Town

Barry - like I said. Bad town, but town
Does Sky have it within herself to make a dying read list and not list a teammate as town?

Don’t think Haza is scum, he’d be better defending himself rn with a team to support him then what he’s doing here in regards to defense.

Vote Odo

His play has gotten to the point of making an obvious town player like Haza looking so bad he can get himself lynched. I don’t trustcOdo this game, he seems to have a different agenda in his mind rn compared to the rest of the good town players.

I like Poyser defending the no votes on me day 1 stance when Haza was bringing it up. Position there felt Townie.

Hi poyser, haven’t seen in awhile boy. I was a fan of your last scum performance. You were the clear MVP imo.
Um

What?

This is the junkiest post. Sky, Raik, Jeff, Junk, someone else, maybe Big Man I dunno, gg

FWIW I can totally see Junk making this post as town but my god is it wrong in almost every way

I'm on page 8 and Jeff has provided absolutely nothing besides kind of piling onto Barry (without voting, I believe).
Alco coming in and having all the same reads as me as well :proud

Vote Sky

I’m fine with this, thinking she’s the scum jail-keeper.
:reigns3

·
Mafia God
2,033 Posts
All caught up (probably the last time all game this happens :lelbron )

If i'd take abstraction of the claims, I'd say Haza, Sky and Jeff look worst.

Barry is OK for me as the claimed vig. Odo and Chr1st0 look good imo and CP is looking like he always does.

Ace's no-showing is concerning.

If Sky actually flips scum, I'll eat my hat if Jeff is not aligned with her. Better go and buy a tasty hat :garrett
Legitimately the same as me except I don't like Big Man either

My boy :proud

Who's this scum piece of shit popping in here

Great case, seems solid
Can you not?

Dude youve done fuckall, and accuse me of doing the same. How woukd i be alligned w her when i didnt buy her claim n kept my vote there all night. My god thats some selective n shit points. And poyser i do have receipts. She did it to me like 6-7 games ago, when i repped from town to scum. The second doc or wtv got on me, she bussed the fuck out of me after i tokd her 3 times in yhe qt to stfu. This "case" on me about doing nothing is languae, esp co siderimg alco has done nothing but tunnel me on his read back and hasnt botheres interacting w me. Weak.shit boys.
Holy defensive post Batman. And what sort of push back is "you've done fuck all as well" against someone who just came in to the thread compared to someone who has been in all game? Also he hasn't interacted with you he's been reading back and talking about you, then proceeded to interact with you when you posted what is this

Forum ate my vote Q.Q

Guess Scumbox has to live, nothing I could do
Oh for fucks sake.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #928
Mod Announcement

Night 1 will end at 3:57 PM CET - 37 minutes from now - or once I receive all night actions.​

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
If you can’t send in your actions within a 24 hour window, you need to be kicked in the ovaries

·
Mafia God
2,033 Posts
Wait Rugrat is playing? :sodone
tbf the few points I've seen him make haven't been overtly dumb so there's that

I don't know why exactly, but I wanna give Rugrat a town lean.
:proud

So uh

Chimp is town, yes?
Yes

Man Sky's posts around Raikko feel weird to me as does the jeff/Sky posts. Sky also had an odd fascination with Ace Dalton.
Maybe Chimp too actually, I like his posts re: Sky. Glad I'm not the only one feeling a little uneasy about Poyser. :lol

Think I'm leaning jeff being a Sky teammate moreso than Raikko. Don't think they're all on a team together.
CP coming to similar conclusions to everyone so don't overly mind that. Although I disagree that they're not all scum together as I think that's a decent chance

·
Mafia God
2,033 Posts
1. jeffatron
2. Chr1st0
3. Ace Dalton
4. Deathstroke
5. Odo
6. Laughable Chimp
7. Raikkonen
8. PHEN0M
9. LethalWeapon
10. CamillePunk
11. LittleMissBlissXoX
14. Rugrat
15. Poyser
16. Alco
17. Jam
18. Barry Burton

Choo choo

·
Steady as she goes
5,261 Posts
1. jeffatron
2. Chr1st0
3. Ace Dalton
4. Deathstroke
5. Odo
6. Laughable Chimp
7. Raikkonen
8. PHEN0M
9. LethalWeapon
10. CamillePunk
11. LittleMissBlissXoX
14. Rugrat
15. Poyser
16. Alco
17. Jam
18. Barry Burton

Choo choo
Not you too

·
City of Champions
673 Posts
I think we should implement a players report from hosts each game. Those that take FOREVER to send their roles in should be mentioned after each game so they can adjust or catch heat.

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
I think we should implement a players report from hosts each game. Those that take FOREVER to send their roles in should be mentioned after each game so they can adjust or catch heat.
:bjpenn

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #939
End of Night 1

The forest mourns the death of Chr1st0...
Hello and Welcome to Dota 2 Mafia!

You are Aiushtha, the Enchantress - Radiant Aligned
Role: Innocent Bambi

"You know what I love? Everything!"

Aiushtha is a warmhearted denizen of the forest, who has devoted her life to bringing laughter and happiness with her whereever she may go. Her cheerful demeanour works similar to an enchantment that she hopes will bring a peaceful future to everyone.

The Enchantress is capable of converting neutral forest creatures into allies that fight for her and her team for a limited amount of time. Besides that, she can throw spears at enemies that deal more damage as the distance between her and her target increases.
As far as this game goes, being the innocent and benevolent creature that you are, you may ask the host to publicly verify your character and the fact that you are Radiant Aligned. However you can only do so if you haven't cast a single vote during the current dayphase, and you will forfeit your right to vote for the current dayphase as well as the next one.

You win the game if all threats to The Radiant are eliminated.

Day 2 has started. You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch.
With 16 players alive, 9 votes are needed to lynch a player.

921 - 940 of 1871 Posts