Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1871 Posts

·
You were almost a Jill Sandwich
205 Posts
CP is scum becAuse I don't think he immediately votes someone without adding any other thoughts. It doesn't seem like his town prerogative, but I'll have to check his opening posts in other games to see if I'm right.

Odo is town just because his posts don't scream out to me yet, which is a good sign.

Poyser and I are pretty much shitposting so no read there.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Vote Count

Ace Dalton (1) - V. Skybox
LittleMissBlissXoX (1) - Big Man
Big Man (1) - LittleMissBlissXoX
Poyser (1) - Barry Burton
Barry Burton (2) - CamillePunk, Poyser

34.5 hours remaining in Day 1. With 18 players alive, 10 votes are needed to lynch.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,100 Posts
I mean people open with shitty fluffy votes all the time, just gotta see if she shits the bed from post 2 onwards I guess

·
You were almost a Jill Sandwich
205 Posts
Vote Count

Ace Dalton (1) - V. Skybox
LittleMissBlissXoX (1) - Big Man
Big Man (1) - LittleMissBlissXoX
Poyser (1) - Barry Burton
Barry Burton (2) - CamillePunk, Poyser

34.5 hours remaining in Day 1. With 18 players alive, 10 votes are needed to lynch.
Don't know what to make of that Big Man/Junk vote. Probably Junk going OMGUS at Big Man?

But yeah, CP seems like scum to me, so read it as OMGUS or what have you, but I'm sticking with that read for now.

Official Unvote: Poyser

Which was a joke vote by the way.

Official Vote: CP

·
Registered
652 Posts
Sky's opening vote doesn't do much for me either, seems like a normal sky thing to do to vote for someone that got her killed last game, right?
Got some receipts? Seems like a redirection attempt here. Ive read nothing from sky that would indicate anything but a null

41 - 60 of 1871 Posts