Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Re: Dot Net Exclusive WWE News: Creative team member and on-air talent no longer with

Oh its Big Dick Johnson. He was still working for the WWE?

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Re: Dot Net Exclusive WWE News: Creative team member and on-air talent no longer with

Leave the memories alone.

BTW if anyone has that video of Big Dick rubbing Sandman's Kendo stick while Sandman is shooting water out of his mouth, I'd greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts

If someone was willing to do what he did on screen, they don't deserve to be a professional writer.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts

And the newest member of Immortal...

·
Asuka
96,568 Posts

Fuck. This is almost as bad as if we lost David Otunga.

Almost.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts

Fuck. This is almost as bad as if we lost David Otunga.

Almost.
If WWE lost Otunga, then they might as well shutdown.

·
Asuka
96,568 Posts

Might as well, they'd be dead in a year anyway. Better yet, I'd recommend selling to TNA so they can have access to all the video library footage.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts

Big Dick-amania will forever. BROTHER!

·
Asuka
96,568 Posts

Nope, never in a million years. I'm just making fun of Big Dickhead Johnson by sarcastically comparing him to a useless twat.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts