Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... TV stations screw up and its just there with their logo on the screen for like 10 mins. It happen about an hour ago when i was watching Malcum and its cuts out about half way through and it did it for the rest of the show.
I HOPE SOMEONE GETS FIRED FOR THAT:mad:

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
I'm in Melbourne and had no problems with Malcom in the Middle.
You're obviously in another part of Oz.

I know what you mean though. The climax of a movie and Bam the TV screws up and the logo appears on the screen for a while then you get the annoying music.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Sometimes my DTV will just feeze and it will be the same picture of whatever. One time I had Diane from Cheers on the screen for like 10 mins. Good times...

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have digital tv also and the worse that has happened to me is a frozen screen. I just turn it off and back on and it works.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My Austar (Satellite TV) does that sometimes where i cant change the channel:mad:
If you dont turn the box off and back on it takes about an hour to go back to normal.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
l got optus :D

l know how you feel..its fucking anoying lmfao Malcom In The Middle was funny..did anyone watch Survivour?

·
www.atreyurock.com
5,514 Posts
I REALLY hate it when some of my favorite shows are about to come on and then like 40 different networks decide they are going to broadcase some George W Bush interview. WTF. That's what we have fuckin' CSPAN for. Hey UPN, CBS, FOX, ABC, ESPN, FX, YOU DON'T NEED TO ALL SHOW THE GOD DAMN POLITICAL SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm calm. I'm calm.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts