·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how do i know ehat the image url though

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Right click on the image...copy link location...and paste it in the IMG tags like previously mentioned.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Click on the user cp on top options, you will get options on what u want to do on the right hand side, click signiture here you will get a page just like the one when you post a reply or a new thread. If you want to have a picture on this then there will be a an icon near the top of the post, just place the mouse over each one and one will say picture or something to that affect, click this and u will get a box there you should write in the HTTP. To find the HTTP just right click on the picture and choose properties, somewhere on the main page it will say the HTTP.

This sounds a bit confusing but give it a go.

Jushin Liger said:
Click on the user cp on top options, you will get options on what u want to do on the right hand side, click signiture here you will get a page just like the one when you post a reply or a new thread. If you want to have a picture on this then there will be a an icon near the top of the post, just place the mouse over each one and one will say picture or something to that affect, click this and u will get a box there you should write in the HTTP. To find the HTTP just right click on the picture and choose properties, somewhere on the main page it will say the HTTP.

This sounds a bit confusing but give it a go.

It may not be HTTP it may be URL i'm sorry about that, i've not done this in a while.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thx a lot

1 - 6 of 6 Posts