Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...I've known this kid Gary for like over 3 years, we were very good friends and looked out for each other, he then started getting a little weird on me and well now, I was sent this from one of my friends who knows him as well...

Specially when it's time for advice! Oooh yeah, this is the good one. Lemme tell ya bout this one fucker. Straight up, he use to be a loser, fuckin nobody in school. So then he meets up with me, I get to know him. He seems to be a pretty cool kid, so I can deal. Well, then he starts tellin me bout his problems n shit around school. So, I start tellin him some things to do, some things to change, etc. Guess what? In no time, people are startin to notice him. Definately not gettin fucked with as much, and the girls actually pay attention to him? DAMN! GO ME! So then what? Shit goes good for a while. He then has to move up north. So he does so. Whole new state! Whole new school! Just listen to me and you'll be set man. It's pretty much startin over! So just follow my adice, K? Fucker. Yeah, he follows my advice. He becomes real popular up at this new school. He even has a good amount of girls likin him! GODDAMN! Am I good or what? Took a fuckin nobody and made'em somebody. Yeah, easy wasnt it? Apparently he thinks its too easy. So, he gets a big ass confidence boost from this new found popularity and thinks he can stop listenin to me? Thinks he can go off on his own! Be a big boy! So he starts blowin me off like im nobody. Actin like he's better than me, and anyone else for that matter. Let that shit go to ya head ay? Yeah, Its too bad you werent listening when you should've been.. If you were, you'd remember when I first started given you advice.. One thing I said was: "NEVER let it go to your head. No matter how popular you get, you've gotta stay down." So now this faggot is actin like im just some shit on his shoe, so I figured it was time to set him back a bit? Exactly what I did. I let him know whats real, and what he's just fuckin dreamin. What happens next? He starts to fuck up again. He slowly falls back to the same level he was on when I met him. Them BAM! Rock bottom. What now bitch? Oh, You want help again? Alright, I guess you've learnt from your mistakes. So I take even MORE time to build him back up and get him goin again. Does it work? Of course, who the fuck you dealin with? Yeah, he gets popular again. Then we go down the SAME damn path. Cocky fucker. Needless to say, he's at rock bottom again. Am I gonna help him a third time? Fuck that, I guess he likes it down there.

Well, that's the end of that story! Wow, That was a bit long! See what I'm sayin? This motherfucker needed me when he was down, but acted like I was just some spare sperm when he got where he wanted. I guess you arent what I thought, Richard. For all I care right now, you can go fuck yourself.

I can go even farther back than that! One of my ex's! Oooh, this is a good story! The moral of this one:

"Don't trust a bitch, but even more; Don't trust your friends."

So I say this...FUCK YOU GARY!

·
Banned
252 Posts
Hey theres a snail on Spongebob named Gary.

J/K. I mean...just theres not much to say. Umm...if he moved away, how did you help him regain his popularity?

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
You guys aren't getting it. He(rich-productions) received that message from a friend who also knows the "friend" who is talking shit behind his(rich-productions) back. Apparently the asshole friend sent that to the decent friend, who then sent it to the poster. I dunno...I may be wrong.
Sorry Rich, you didn't really explain it all too well...

Yeah I only trust my friends so much. My main friend I hang out with is my childhood buddy who I've known since Grade 1 when I moved to this town so many years ago. What was I then? 6..7 years old? So yeah he's the one I trust the most. But even still, I wouldn't be surprised if he one day turned his back on me or something. It's just how life works. Really, in this day and age, you can't trust anybody. Sad...

You can trust me though. I'm one of the few people you can trust no matter what. Yay. :argh:

Just don't trust me around any young children...

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah...I didn't explain it very well....I am the guy he helped out, I really did and am not having all those problems like he said, he just doesn't listen...he's saying I got cocky, well I didn't...he thinks hes to good for me...he is always saying all sorts of shit...sorry I didn't explain it better

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Tell your buddy to go fuck himself. What a fucking bitch talking shit behind your back, and they say girls are nasty!

·
Banned
540 Posts
yer i had a friend who was once my best friend....i thought he would never be an asshole. then 1 time when i was helpin him out he says "no offence, but ur a bit of a dickhead" and i was like oh ok....i mean i was helping me out and i got called a dickhead. havent spoken to him too much until recently and all. cos yer.

·
Banned
4,141 Posts
Oh I thought you were saying that YOU got HIM popular. I had it all backwards. I got it now...although I don't know what to say.

SIG

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
He's bitching about you....really just forget about him. He helped you....and you left for another school? This is a bit difficult for one to get his head round but I'll try from what I understand this situation to be.

You've left, you're not there anymore so it only matters if you're back around that place enough for it to effect you directly. Time goes by and y'know people change and this guy is probably misses you and doesn't want to show it OR he's jelous of what you've become since he helped you.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
I don't have any friends so I wouldn't know what your talking about. I guess that if you feel guilty, which you probably don't, apologize. If you don't, just tell him to F off.

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
Rich-Productions said:
Ok...I've known this kid Gary for like over 3 years, we were very good friends and looked out for each other, he then started getting a little weird on me and well now, I was sent this from one of my friends who knows him as well...

Specially when it's time for advice! Oooh yeah, this is the good one. Lemme tell ya bout this one fucker. Straight up, he use to be a loser, fuckin nobody in school. So then he meets up with me, I get to know him. He seems to be a pretty cool kid, so I can deal. Well, then he starts tellin me bout his problems n shit around school. So, I start tellin him some things to do, some things to change, etc. Guess what? In no time, people are startin to notice him. Definately not gettin fucked with as much, and the girls actually pay attention to him? DAMN! GO ME! So then what? Shit goes good for a while. He then has to move up north. So he does so. Whole new state! Whole new school! Just listen to me and you'll be set man. It's pretty much startin over! So just follow my adice, K? Fucker. Yeah, he follows my advice. He becomes real popular up at this new school. He even has a good amount of girls likin him! GODDAMN! Am I good or what? Took a fuckin nobody and made'em somebody. Yeah, easy wasnt it? Apparently he thinks its too easy. So, he gets a big ass confidence boost from this new found popularity and thinks he can stop listenin to me? Thinks he can go off on his own! Be a big boy! So he starts blowin me off like im nobody. Actin like he's better than me, and anyone else for that matter. Let that shit go to ya head ay? Yeah, Its too bad you werent listening when you should've been.. If you were, you'd remember when I first started given you advice.. One thing I said was: "NEVER let it go to your head. No matter how popular you get, you've gotta stay down." So now this faggot is actin like im just some shit on his shoe, so I figured it was time to set him back a bit? Exactly what I did. I let him know whats real, and what he's just fuckin dreamin. What happens next? He starts to fuck up again. He slowly falls back to the same level he was on when I met him. Them BAM! Rock bottom. What now bitch? Oh, You want help again? Alright, I guess you've learnt from your mistakes. So I take even MORE time to build him back up and get him goin again. Does it work? Of course, who the fuck you dealin with? Yeah, he gets popular again. Then we go down the SAME damn path. Cocky fucker. Needless to say, he's at rock bottom again. Am I gonna help him a third time? Fuck that, I guess he likes it down there.

Well, that's the end of that story! Wow, That was a bit long! See what I'm sayin? This motherfucker needed me when he was down, but acted like I was just some spare sperm when he got where he wanted. I guess you arent what I thought, Richard. For all I care right now, you can go fuck yourself.

I can go even farther back than that! One of my ex's! Oooh, this is a good story! The moral of this one:

"Don't trust a bitch, but even more; Don't trust your friends."

So I say this...FUCK YOU GARY!

Yeah, man I completely relate to your story. I had a problem with this one kid once, it started like this: I was good to him, I was polite, nice, and always had his back when my brother was pissed at him. Then I eventually found out he was talking behind my back and calling me a "loser". What happened? I forgave him and decided to let it go. Then he started to take advantage of my courtesy by being mean to me. And I can really bash this kid in if I wanted to, because I can really start and end an argument. So when he talked bad to me, I talked back to him, but it was me still being nice. So... then he tried to look good in front of MY friends by being a badass and bringing me down. He was trying to earn MY friend's respect, and he did this more than one occasion (the first I totally forgave him). He did this a second time, and I found out he was talking more crap behind my back. So I said, Fu$% him, he was lucky to even hang out with me and my brother for the past year, considering he had no friends and we were too good for him. So yeah, he took my friendship forgranted, and now I don't even talk to him. His loss, not mine.

I find that the more popular you are, the more problems you have. You have to worry more, compete more, and pretty much change more. I like to live simple, that's all. With me, I have one friend who's like my brother, and a friend who's a good friend, and a couple of basic friends. And only the basic friends go to my school, the other two don't go to my school. Sure, I talk to a few people at school, but they're not my "friends". Bottomline, I don't need that many friends, I like to live simple. Those few friends are more than enough for me, on top of that I have a brother, so I'm more than good. It's pretty much quality, not quanity. My "brother friend" has the greatest sense of humor, he really makes my weekend. All I need in life are those friends, a great girlfriend who I'm madly in love with, a nice home, and food on the table. That's it! I've learned that life is too short to do things that just add more problems and stress.

My "brother friend" is who I somewhat trust, my close friend is someone I can trust at times, but only sometimes. And the other two, I can't really trust.

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
Its just Too hard to pick one.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts