Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont it bother you that hogan got a video game out today where you train with him to be a wrestler but tna cant get a new video game to be made.? Im sure hogan can help get EA or THQ to make a game for them that can be a good game and competition for wwe. What you guys think? srry if in wrong thread

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Midway owned the TNA license. When they went out of business South Peak games picked it up. They have made a game for handheld systems. When South Peak obtained the license they were in the middle of making TWO Worlds 2. From what I have herd they are building a new Impact game from the ground up.

·
Registered
7,909 Posts
Why would that make anyone mad. It has nothing to do with Impact Wrestling. You realize a Impact Wrestling game is being made right now by South peak Studios.

So no and i wouldnt want a game like that to associate with Impact Wrestling. Because its going to be terrible.

I think South Peak studios will make a good Impact Wrestling game. You need a company like this to come up and make a good game. Smaller studios tend to make better games some times. Midway was a mess .

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
The only surprising thing is that there's any TNA video games at all. Who the fuck makes a game based on a television show that is viewed by less than two million people? Most games based on huge movie blockbusters fail at retail, let alone some obscure Spike show.

What's next, Manswers: The Game?

Level 23: HOW MANY BOOBS DO YOU NEED TO STAY AFLOAT ON THE OCEAN

1 - 8 of 8 Posts