i have to say,great to see austin come back:p
but i don't really interesting about what he did anymore:sad:

jbl stole the segment last night.
Reactions: Greatness78
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

· Banned
2,157 Posts
Re: Stone Cold is so boring

Wrestling wouldn't be where it is today if it wasn't for Stone Cold Steve Austin.
Anyone who refuses to acknowledge that shouldn't be a wrestling fan.

WWE in specific actually owes it's survival to that man. That's why he can go out there and say nothing and have the whole stadium on their feet.

Side note: 9/10 times Rock fans are Austin fans. Urdnot is just talking out of his ass as usual.

· Registered
724 Posts

Same old thing over and over again.
Stunner > Drink beer

Boring Austin fpalmfpalmfpalm
WHAT?

-compliments of SCSA

· Registered
4,644 Posts

are you real fans or old school fans? damn troll...if Stone Cold is boring to you then blame on WWE either Vince-Creative members or one of Vince Yes-Man not Steve Austin. WWE didn't taking advantage of Stone Cold characters of TV14 rated. WWE hyping Austin 3:16-Stone Cold but we see down version of it in PG rated, i admit it's getting boring and lame the way they book Austin. JBL pretty much save Austin segment to make it something new.

Jack swagger said something to Cole not to worried about Stone Cold...i hope they make this fued start next week that Swagger attack austin and Austin pissed off come raise hell on Swagger..this could give Swagger a rub. JBL could help Swagger take out Austin or hire The Corre take out Austin help cole in exchange for something else. too bad WWE can't have Austin raise hell like he use to middle finger or use unapporiate language. if not then Swagger still nothing after WM...these young guys need a rub.

· Registered
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

are you real fans or old school fans? damn troll...if Stone Cold is boring to you then blame on WWE either Vince-Creative members or one of Vince Yes-Man not Steve Austin for not taking advantage of Stone Cold characters of TV14 rated. WWE hyping Austin 3:16-Stone Cold but we see down version of it in PG rated, i admit it's getting boring and lame the way they book Austin. JBL pretty much save Austin segment to make it something new
i have to say,great to see austin come back:p
but i don't really interesting about what he did anymore

· Registered
2,365 Posts
Thats what Austin does. Thats what made Austin such a massive star, and what people pay to see him do. As long as he doesnt continue doing the same act into his sixties, its all good. He still has the look to be believable in the character so why change what isnt broken?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.