Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just looking up Austin Aries on youtube and came across this little gem.As a heel does Aries got involved with the crowd but two idiots took it too far and waited around after the show for him.They attempted to put thir hands on Aries.....just watch to see how this turns out.:lmao

I thought it wasn't possible but I love Austin Aries even more now.

Reactions: dele

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd say he felt very bad hitting an inbred person though. :pThey obviously didn't have a clue what keyfabe was and got what they deserved.

"Honestly ,does anyone have an asprin or anything?":lmao

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
It's a work for a TV show. There's another one for the same show with Titus.
I saw that punch with my own eyes from about 20 feet away in the arena. Titus was cutting a promo for the Video Wire and this douche kept coming at him looking for a fight and Rhett was telling security to get rid of him, they did at first but some idiot let him back in because he wanted to see an ass whooping. The drunk got through the shit security team and Rhett laid the poor bastard out with one very solid punch. That shit was real, the guy landed face first on the cement floor. Then he was thrown out by security with Rhett talking trash. The Guy kept trying to get back in, he sure was angry, pretty hilarious actually.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So the Titus one is real and the Aries one isn't ?:confused:

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That was fucking hilarious.

In some sort of Gooney voice 'That really hurt' :lmao
I couldn't think of a word to describe his voice but gooney is spot on.:lmao

Love this video.

·
Administrator
33,728 Posts
I saw that punch with my own eyes from about 20 feet away in the arena. Titus was cutting a promo for the Video Wire and this douche kept coming at him looking for a fight and Rhett was telling security to get rid of him, they did at first but some idiot let him back in because he wanted to see an ass whooping. The drunk got through the shit security team and Rhett laid the poor bastard out with one very solid punch. That shit was real, the guy landed face first on the cement floor. Then he was thrown out by security with Rhett talking trash. The Guy kept trying to get back in, he sure was angry, pretty hilarious actually.
Trust me 100% work. The guy is a local indy worker. Come on we're all wrestling fans you seriously believe that on 2 seperate occasions when a TV crew were following some security guy that they just happened to catch these things happening. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKZKojZ9gDE watch the slow mo's from 2:25 its a worked punch he never tounches the guy.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Aries knocked down 2 legit fans, one of them makes videos on youtube, and he actually broke the youtube guy's friends jaw. I didn't hear anything about Hero, he seems like the coolest guy in Ring of Honor in person. Even Aries is a good guy, he just has a way of getting rid of idiot fans.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I heard something about Hero allright ,don't think it was in Roh though.Think it was Czw or Iwa ,not too sure though.Hero is supposed to be cool as hell in real life so that fan must of done something legit to piss him off that much.

·
CM Punk's Wife!
1,073 Posts
lol, are you guys serious?? These are SO fake, I was laughing at how cheesy they were when I saw them.

Reactions: ~Fallen Angel~

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
lol, are you guys serious?? These are SO fake, I was laughing at how cheesy they were when I saw them.
Those 2 shooters don't know how to sell a punch, that one was legit. There is a video on youtube of the skinnier guy spitting out blood and talking funny because his jaw broke.

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
Those 2 shooters don't know how to sell a punch, that one was legit. There is a video on youtube of the skinnier guy spitting out blood and talking funny because his jaw broke.
No they're fake like all of the "reality" shows on TruTv like the repo one. I think they filmed some stuff for another season at a tv taping not too recently.

·
CM Punk's Wife!
1,073 Posts
No they're fake like all of the "reality" shows on TruTv like the repo one. I think they filmed some stuff for another season at a tv taping not too recently.
Yup they just filmed one with Necro Butcher and another with Kevin Steen/Steve Corino.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts