Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Chopped Liver
5,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to donate some points to a member here (Red Cold) in order to pay half and half to sticky a thread in BTB, but everytime I go to his Profile and click on Donate, I get a message saying that this function does not exist or something like that.

Maybe I am not allowed to do this, but could someone please explain why I am not permitted to donate points??

N

·
0 Posts
I could do that...but which of you will do it? (Make the thread sticky)

The function is disabled because what's the purpose of having a points system if people don't earn the points? Your case is very rare and really one of you could just pay. Not like it's extremely high.

By the way, I was thinking of removing the sticky feature because the Be The Booker forum has like 294739 sticky threads, and it looks like shit.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Unfortunately I do not have enough points to Sticky our thread, otherwise i would!!!

As for the threads already Stickied, some people's thread's (Such as TNA-Raven-TNA's) have not been used in a while, so they do not need to be sticked....... it seems as though threads get more publicied if they are Sticked, thats why we would like our thread to be Sticked.... Wolf Beast and I would be very grateful if you were to do this for us!!!

N

·
0 Posts
Oops, maybe I should have taken 500 from you and gave him 500. Oh well, I'll just give them to you for free.

N

·
0 Posts
What thread? And are there more sticky threads? If there are, then of course the sticky threads follow the same pattern as normal ones, providing there are more than one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts