Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 3664 Posts

·
From parts unknown
23,258 Posts
The irony of a far right guy using the word plantation while tokenizing a black man. There are other celebrities too, but it's obvious why he picked Kanye out of all of them :lol

·
The Sundance Kid
18,392 Posts
Imagine thinking a rapper wearing a hat is heroic.

Sad.
But first you had to imagine that that's what I said, because you couldn't respond to my actual point. :lol Sad. Sadder still is if someone were enough of a sycophant to act like you made a point here.

Like comparing yourself to Jesus.
As someone who has read the bible multiple times but isn't a believer, I'm not sure what's controversial about that. We're literally created in God's image according to the bible. :lol

·
Banned
2,427 Posts
I laugh because you are defending those losers since they are pro-Trump. Its like you can't think for yourself and anyone that likes Trump you feel the need to defend them and like them too. As for you quetion, I dont care for any of the people you mentioned. Stop defending celebs just because they like Trump.
Says the guy whose mode of thought and opinions are nearly 100% in line with the Young Turks. LOL you're the most predictable user here. You spew every far left progressive talking point there is and I have never seen you lean right or even right of center on any issue whatsoever.

Go ahead and correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts
Says the guy whose mode of thought and opinions are nearly 100% in line with the Young Turks. LOL you're the most predictable user here. You spew every far left progressive talking point there is and I have never seen you lean right or even right of center on any issue whatsoever.

Go ahead and correct me if I'm wrong.
I dont agree with everything Tyt says. I dont even like Cenk. But yes im super progressive for sure.

Good grief mods can we just make a separate thread for BM going back and forth page after page with the usual suspects?
Stop being so triggered. Love how you are ok when people move blues, cam, beard etc troll supporting Trump but get all pissy when I call them out and debate them. Use the ignore button if you dont like my posts. Ironic how you are calling fie censorship.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
The irony of a far right guy using the word plantation while tokenizing a black man. There are other celebrities too, but it's obvious why he picked Kanye out of all of them :lol
Who are you calling far right? You can't just classify everyone who supports/ defends Trump as far right.

Yeah it is pretty obvious, Kanye is the most prominent, relevant, high profile supporter of Trump - unless you can think of any others? There really aren't that many.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
Who are you calling far right? You can't just classify everyone who supports/ defends Trump as far right.

Yeah it is pretty obvious, Kanye is the most prominent, relevant, high profile supporter of Trump - unless you can think of any others? There really aren't that many.
Dude's a racist don't waste your time

Saying that white :trump supporters bringing up Yeezy is tokenism is nothing more than a transparent way to divide and derail a discussion along racial lines

Classic shady move. An extremely racist tactic intended to shut off an avenue that some blacks and some whites could come together through. Blacks and whites finding common ground through shared left-wing political beliefs = fine. Blacks and whites finding common ground through shared right-wing political beliefs = SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT, WHITEY MUST BE RUNNING SOME KIND OF SCAM. Extremely racist but racism of that kind is 100% acceptable in Current Year.

·
From parts unknown
23,258 Posts
Your response was predictable as ever.

Latching onto a black person who agrees with you is an attempt to give your own views authenticity because you feel like your views don't have the strength to stand on their own merits.

"Hey, if this black guy believes that Trump isn't a racist, therefore Trump can't be a racist".

Now I'm not saying that Trump is a racist because it triggers you far right nationalists (or whatever cute little term you're calling yourselves these days). But it doesn't change the fact that you latch on to every brown guy or gal that agrees with you, and project them to greater heights. Conservative non-whites literally only get platforms because they're not white despite the fact they're prattling the same bullshit white conservatives spout and just repeating the words that are fed to them by conservative think tanks.

They can definitely stand on their own merits, but they get an edge over random blonde white chick amongst the far right because they stand out and give you a brown face to your political positions.

Your tokenism is transparent as fuck. It's because you are insecure in your whiteness, therefore you need validation from some non-white person.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
Ruh roh, someone's attempt to keep non-leftie whites and non-leftie blacks divided from each other was called out :draper2

·
From parts unknown
23,258 Posts
Ruh roh, someone's attempt to keep whites and blacks in their proper places (divided from each other) was called out :draper2
You can't defend tokenism within the far right because of how similar it is to how it is amongst SJW's, I know. So you resort to the same cliched responses you've been dishing out for years on this site :lol

141 - 160 of 3664 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.