Wrestling Forum banner

3581 - 3586 of 3586 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
President is using the coronavirus briefings as a substitute for his rallies to get people to praise him and for him to talk shit about people he dislike. What a timeline.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
President is using the coronavirus briefings as a substitute for his rallies to get people to praise him and for him to talk shit about people he dislike. What a timeline.
Part of me wishes he kept on insisting the virus was a hoax so he can make public appearances as a spreading agent. Cruel to his elderly supporters, but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Part of me wishes he kept on insisting the virus was a hoax so he can make public appearances as a spreading agent. Cruel to his elderly supporters, but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.
He might already be in contact with the virus.The virus was spreading in CPAC 2020 way back in late February where all the conservative leaders attended.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Well, Trump has gone FULL retard in the COVID19 mess. And yet, he still has followers. I honestly can't fathom the decision so many are taking, to continue advocating for this abject failure of a President.

I get that there's a point where, if you've been putting your neck on the line for so long, sticking up for him that, backing down makes you look foolish, but Jesus, amid all of his COVID19 gaffes, poor decisions and consciously damaging decrees, those that continue to back him just look like absolute idiots too.

·
From parts unknown
22,794 Posts
Well, Trump has gone FULL retard in the COVID19 mess. And yet, he still has followers. I honestly can't fathom the decision so many are taking, to continue advocating for this abject failure of a President.
He's got the following that will drink poison if he told them too.

Read up on the Jonestown Massacre.

Trump and his cultists are in that category. They've already openly claimed that even if he shoots an innocent child they'll support him. They're still supporting him as he claims that 2 million deaths from Corona would be a job well done. This man is a monster and his followers are death cultists.

Americans are routinely cultist for their presidents. This is why even despite all of them being global war criminals over an entire century, they are still beloved.

Though, the kind of cultist sheep Trump has is beyond death cult levels at this point.

3581 - 3586 of 3586 Posts