Wrestling Forum banner

3501 - 3504 of 3504 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Yeah the DNC's best hope is to siphon enough Bernie votes to a few different neoliberal candidates so they can have a contested convention and try to screw him there.
If that happens, and I’ll guess they’ll pick Biden to be the nominee instead despite his current standing Trump’s guaranteed to win again. Of course, I believe Trump will win again regardless as to who the Democrat nominee is, including my fave Tulsi. It’s only with Bernie that Trump winning drops to a maybe.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Trump administration to deploy specialized Border Patrol agents to sanctuary cities

SWAT-Like Immigration Officers Are In Boston, Ready To Cooperate With ICE Arrests

The Trump administration is redirecting agents from a specially trained Border Patrol unit to help ramp up arrests and removals of undocumented immigrants in "sanctuary cities," multiple law enforcement officials confirmed Friday.

Members of the U.S. Border Patrol Tactical Unit, a rapid-response security force, are deploying to assist Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers in Chicago and New York. Other agents from several ports of entry and field stations along the border are expected to be sent to San Francisco, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Houston, Boston, New Orleans, Detroit and Newark, New Jersey, a senior Customs and Border Protection official confirmed.

3501 - 3504 of 3504 Posts