Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
^Bully Ray with Aces & 8s could be good as Ray was another like EC3 who reached their peak in Impact and have never found it since. Same can also be said for Broken Matt Hardy. Impact are lacking in upper mid card and Bully would be a great addition there.

On the other hand, he isn't the youngest so unless Aces and 8s was redone properly this time with them building up a good prospect who can then eventually turn and be made a star, and also add a few better names to the group, then he could be a waste of money.

·
Registered
462 Posts
^Bully Ray with Aces & 8s could be good as Ray was another like EC3 who reached their peak in Impact and have never found it since. Same can also be said for Broken Matt Hardy. Impact are lacking in upper mid card and Bully would be a great addition there.

On the other hand, he isn't the youngest so unless Aces and 8s was redone properly this time with them building up a good prospect who can then eventually turn and be made a star, and also add a few better names to the group, then he could be a waste of money.
How you do it is you hire Gallow and Anderson and you bring in Bully Ray to help push them cause the idea is attach a big angle to new comers and Aces & Eights was pretty big back in the day Bully was the leader and Gallows was one of the members. You could even bring in Mike Knox back and Eric Young could be in there with them. Then you graft young guys to them.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I think Bully could be a great addition in a limited roll. I would use him as the mouth piece for A&8s and as an occasional in ring performer.

EY should be Team Canada with Elgin and The North

·
Registered
462 Posts
I think Bully could be a great addition in a limited roll. I would use him as the mouth piece for A&8s and as an occasional in ring performer.

EY should be Team Canada with Elgin and The North
Good idea yea, they could bring both Aces & 8s and Team Canada back. If EC3 joins, I would not mind him having his own group as well. I'm not joking, it could give some spark to Impact, doing a sort of ultimate gang warfare angle.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Gang Warfare would be awesome, especially if Aces & 8s and Team Canada are involved. I've always enjoyed Impacts stables ranging back to Triple X, Team Canada, LAX, MEM (original run) and then Aces & 8s.

LAX was redone perfectly with Ortiz and Santana do if Impact can do the same with Team Canada and Aces & 8s, then I can't wait.

It's also been such a long time that an Impact promo has had this much potential as during Dixie era to much was over hyped.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts