Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
He could turn on Rey Mysterio at Summerslam join the Rollins faction. Night after on Raw he is like "fuck that im going right to the top, i challenge Drew McIntyre"
McIntyre comes out "listen you jumped up little shit, i destroyed Randy Orton last night. What makes you think you belong in the ring with me"?
The younger Mysterio backs up, takes a second to think about it and then punches McIntyre in the gob bloodying him in the process. McIntyre responds "right you little prick im going to fuck you up"! And chases Dominic around the ring. McIntyre grabs him and appears to have a vice grip on his cranium, trying to crush his skull with his hands. Dominic reaches out desperately and finds a fire extinguisher, knocking McIntyre with it enough to break the hold. Then he loads up and whacks McIntyre in the gut with the fire extinguisher. He then lifts McIntyre up for an F-5 and gets the pin. New champion!
After the match he says "fuck that i wont be happy until i leave Brock Lesnar laying too. I challenge you to a match next week!"
New champion! New feuds. Exactly how it should be!

·
Registered
259 Posts
He could turn on Rey Mysterio at Summerslam join the Rollins faction. Night after on Raw he is like "fuck that im going right to the top, i challenge Drew McIntyre"
McIntyre comes out "listen you jumped up little shit, i destroyed Randy Orton last night. What makes you think you belong in the ring with me"?
The younger Mysterio backs up, takes a second to think about it and then punches McIntyre in the gob bloodying him in the process. McIntyre responds "right you little prick im going to fuck you up"! And chases Dominic around the ring. McIntyre grabs him and appears to have a vice grip on his cranium, trying to crush his skull with his hands. Dominic reaches out desperately and finds a fire extinguisher, knocking McIntyre with it enough to break the hold. Then he loads up and whacks McIntyre in the gut with the fire extinguisher. He then lifts McIntyre up for an F-5 and gets the pin. New champion!
After the match he says "fuck that i wont be happy until i leave Brock Lesnar laying too. I challenge you to a match next week!"
New champion! New feuds. Exactly how it should be!
it's a good idea but with it being Dominic I think fans would crap all over it if everything happened that quick and him being mysterios son and what not

21 - 23 of 23 Posts