Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Baby Yoda
29,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really impressed with his work tonight, he laid those kendo stick shots into Seth and Murphy and showed some great babyface fire which you rarely see these days especially in heated feuds which takes you out of it a lot of the time. The story is odd but Dominick and Seth are playing their roles well, I'm actually invested in this feud and interested to see where its headed. Could establish Dominick on the main roster or he could join Seth (I hope not), I see some potential in him being a future top star for the company in 5 years time.

Early days, but definitely interested to see how he progresses from here. He's been training with Lance Storm for years and is only 23 so still has plenty of time to learn. WWE are really big on generational wrestlers too, so who knows this could be the beginning of future multi time world champion.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Too short , too fat, too green and has zero sex / marketable appeal. So no way . He will be at best an upper mid carder like his father , may win a wwe title down the line to appeal to the Hispanic audience but that’s it.

Guy looks like Ricardo Rodriguez to me tbh

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
To me he doesn't have a wrestler look. He looks like you average next door neighbor guy. If I didn't know how he was and you told me he was a wrestler I would not believe you.

·
Springboard diving into Bianca's bed.
938 Posts
Too short , too fat, too green and has zero sex / marketable appeal. So no way . He will be at best an upper mid carder like his father , may win a wwe title down the line to appeal to the Hispanic audience but that’s it.

Guy looks like Ricardo Rodriguez to me tbh
Too short ? Isnt he 6ft 1 ? He will improve his physique down the line so him being a lil too chubby and having no sex appeal can change

·
Registered
24,397 Posts
I mean I haven't seen him work a true match yet so he's still unproven in that regard. Now he's looked good in everything he's done whether it's sell for Brock or attack Seth and company. But they've smartly limited him so far. He still has more to prove.

As far as his look goes, he's tall enough but he still looks like he needs to put more meat on the bones to look comparable to other guys on the roster and be taken seriously.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Really shocked that they didn't try to have him wrestle in a mask like his dad. As far as him being a big star I don't see it but then I don't with much of this roster at this point.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Too short ? Isnt he 6ft 1 ? He will improve his physique down the line so him being a lil too chubby and having no sex appeal can change
Doubt he is 6”1. When Brock beat him up last year when he feuded with Rey, dominic looked like a short fat midget next to him.

I wish the kid good luck with his career, but I really don’t see any appeal in him besides being reys son. If you take his last name away and had him debut right now no one would have even noticed him

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Next big star? No

Being used on tv to keep his father from going to AEW/Impact/NJPW/Mexico? YES

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
938 Posts
Doubt he is 6”1. When Brock beat him up last year when he feuded with Rey, dominic looked like a short fat midget next to him.

I wish the kid good luck with his career, but I really don’t see any appeal in him besides being reys son. If you take his last name away and had him debut right now no one would have even noticed him
Tbh Anyone would look like a midget next to Brock, Dominic is definitely a 6fter but he's not built like a tank

·
938 Posts
I mean I haven't seen him work a true match yet so he's still unproven in that regard. Now he's looked good in everything he's done whether it's sell for Brock or attack Seth and company. But they've smartly limited him so far. He still has more to prove.

As far as his look goes, he's tall enough but he still looks like he needs to put more meat on the bones to look comparable to other guys on the roster and be taken seriously.
If anything, Dominic rather needs to lose some fat first and then get toned , he looks skinny fat

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
He's a fat little turd who is obviously still traumatised having to see his non-biological father fight his biological father in a ladder match to see who gets custody of him. That pain doesn't go away so easily.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts