Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Royal Rumble 2011 - 1 time WHC, main-events vs Edge for the WHC title THEN jobs for the rest of the year!
Royal Rumble 2012 - main-events vs Punk for the WWE title THEN jobs for the rest of the year!

Don't get mad Ziggler fans (including me :sad:)

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Roll on Royal Rumble 2012 when he will finally win it, then job all year.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2012 still has a long way to go, how do you know he will job the rest of the year op?
Takes time to recover from squash losses from Santino & Brodus

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
And you had to make this thread?

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
It's not a secret that Dolph is being mistreated. He needs to get a puch, a big one. He is so talented and a good worker, I can't believe WWE are missing this out.

·
Banned
882 Posts
Still laughing at the fact that OP named himself after a Superstar who has done far less than Ziggler, yet still made a thread about it. Way to show him.

By the way, where is Zack Ryder?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
How does he job the rest of the year then get back in the tittle picture ? you make no sense ,,

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
He didn't job in 2011, he had one helluva good United States Championship run. 2012 has a long way to go, so he won't job for the rest of the year. Hope he wins MITB and becomes WWE Champion soon!

·
Registered
338 Posts
What the hell are you talking about? He was on fire for most of 2011 and only recently has he started to job. I think they will push him very soon, he's too damn good to be jobbing like he has lately.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts