Wrestling Forum banner

Dolph Ziggler

897 Views 8 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  superplex23
Have Bryan choose him to defend the title(which is held in abeyance until Payback).. then Ziggler loses @ Payback.

Kane is the new champ lol.

Honestly though.. having Ziggy hold it for a few months? Not too sure on that one given the cold, dark place he's coming in from. I mean wth... who does he defend against.. Sandow lol?
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
193 Posts
That would've been a good way to bring back Batista as a face, like they wanted. A temp title holder (fulfills contract?) for a few months, THEN a heel turn when he decides not to relinquish it. That's actually a great way to turn any face heel. Predictable, yeah. But it writes itself.

· WeeWoo WeeWoo
22,510 Posts
I honestly that a loss for who should defend for Bryan if someone would. All the other top babyfaces are held up in feuds. If they had more time to build up Ziggler than maybe, but even then...I dunno...

· Registered
1,048 Posts
Eh, I don't know about it being Ziggler. He's not as big as he was a year ago or anything.
That's true but part of that has to do with the fans having no reason to get behind him. When he had the MITB, people were really behind him, and it wasn't even for the WWE title.

I think an interesting scenario would be for Ziggler to defend it on behalf of Bryan and win, and then Ziggler eventually turns on Bryan and tells him that he is the one who should be the champ. It would be something different then we have ever seen before, and would be a great way to elevate Ziggler.

· Registered
285 Posts
That's true but part of that has to do with the fans having no reason to get behind him. When he had the MITB, people were really behind him, and it wasn't even for the WWE title.

I think an interesting scenario would be for Ziggler to defend it on behalf of Bryan and win, and then Ziggler eventually turns on Bryan and tells him that he is the one who should be the champ. It would be something different then we have ever seen before, and would be a great way to elevate Ziggler.
Yeah, he hasn't been given much in a while. I'd be interested with this happening though, and I think Ziggler's better off as a heel haha.

· Registered
2,241 Posts
I'd prefer it if Ziggy earned his breaks rather than using Bryan's fame.

But the way they've been booking him lately, it might be the only way he gets out of MidCard Limbo.

And if Bryan hands it over to ANYONE to defend, we all know it's going to be......

:cena5

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.