Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
I'm calling bullsh*t, no way would WWE be that stupid to put a halt to 2 feuds so they can have Morrison on the show.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if we got a 4-way (Ziggler/Riley/Swagger/Morrison).

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Swagger and Riley never sell ..

But in the end what a step down .. So that they have Morrison on a PPV, they put him in the lower title figure .... Fucking funny coz Morrison's last title match was a PPV mainevent for the WWE title!

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
OMG NO WAIT !!!!!! SO MORRISON EITHER LOSES TO ZIGGLER OR BECOMES US CHAMP ..... BOTH ARE WORSE THAN JUSTIN BIEBER SINGING BABY !!!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Or we could get a four way scramble. Ziggler, Morrison, Swagger, and Riley.

Rather have it be Triple Threat, though.
^
I'd like to see this happen

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Throw him in the match, I mean, he's way better in the ring than Riley or Swagger, and I remember him having good matches with Ziggler back in 09 for the IC belt.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
heard it again, he was talkin about a houseshow

:lmao i knew the company wouldn't be that dumb.
True, he never mentioned Night of champions + it's not "this sunday" .... PHHHHEEEW

But usually house shows are previews for what to happen Oo

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My mistake. But a houseshow could figure what they plan for NOC. The last spoilers few weeks ago say Ziggler was about to fight Riley or Morisson for the US title.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
If it's Ziggler vs. Morrison than good job wasting time on a potential Riley/Swagger/Ziggler feud with Vickie. Talk about horrible booking.

But if this is true, it just shows that creative has no intention on turning either of Ziggler/Swagger face as one would probably have to at some point in the feud. It also gives Ziggler an easy opponent to beat to make him look stronger. There's no way that Morrison is winning.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts