·
Registered
11,840 Posts
to me this is Dolph's real test,

you all believe he is so great well, lets see if he can keep up with Bryan

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
match obviously has potential to steal the show but i can't help feeling it came out of nowhere. i mean dolph ziggler has barley defended the ic title now they have a champion vs champion match logicly bryan should tear him apart.

·
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
to me this is Dolph's real test,

you all believe he is so great well, lets see if he can keep up with Bryan
If DB is as good as he is it would only make Dolph look that much better in the match.

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
If DB is as good as he is it would only make Dolph look that much better in the match.
There is a difference between Bryan carrying him and Dolph keeping up with him

Dolph is Solid, but he has never been Exceptional, lets see if he can take it to the next level against the best in the world

·
Asuka
96,367 Posts
Easily going to bet the best match on the pay per view. Show stealer for sure.

I think bryan's going to go over in the match.
I'd like to see Bryan win and Team Raw win, but unfortunately, it seems like the precident is to have the losing team's midcard champion win, so Ziggler is going over. Vickie will get involved.

·
The Definition of Excellence
1,556 Posts
Been a Dolph Ziggler fan since his push against Rey Mysterio last year.. and I'm a huge Daniel Bryan mark. So I can't wait to see this match. I do hope Daniel Bryan goes over though.. needs to beef up that W/L record (8W 19L or 23L if you count his 4 TV matches from 2003.)

·
Who speaks for Earth?
625 Posts
This is a dream match for me. I've been singing Dolph's praises since his Summerslam match with Mysterio (5* match in my opinion) and Daniel Bryan can put on an incredible match with just about anyone so... if given the amount of time as stated above I can see this being a 5* match also.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Dolph is definitely going over with help from Vickie and/or Kaitlyn.
Not if Daniel Bryan gets help from

A.A cow he spared (Vegetarian)
B.The blow up doll in his closet (Michael Cole said Bryans never been on a date , probably a lie)
C.A crazed mark in the audience

I'm just kidding around of course :)

Should be a really good match

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Dolph is Solid, but he has never been Exceptional, lets see if he can take it to the next level against the best in the world
I think Dolphs been far more than solid for a long time. He's a great ring worker, imo one of the best in the company. I have no doubt he can keep up with Daniel Bryan.

It should be a great match though, both guys entertain in ring so hopefully they give them some good time for this one.

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts
Definitely looking forward to this match. If Bryan's track record says anything, it'll be the MOTN once again.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I liked that segment they had on Raw, it was good. This is going to be one Dolph best matches, it would be good to see him win this match but Daniel Bryan will mostly like pick up the victory.

·
Registered
489 Posts
A lot of people in this thread are saying Dolph will go over, is it not possible that DB will go over after Vickie's interference backfires for example? I'm looking forward to this match regardless.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Looking forward to the match, Danielson is well, Danielson and Ziggler is a pretty great wrestler aswell, I'd say he's actually the 2nd best tech wrestler in WWE just behind Danielson.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts