Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/Arena_Reports_10/article_53643.shtml

Report from the 9/23 Albuquerque House Show :

Leading to the finish, Ziggler hit the Zig-Zag for a close two count. Ziggler went to the corner and set up for Sweet Chin Music (weird), prompting a chant of "You're not Michaels." Morrison countered, but Ziggler hit the super kick for the win 30 seconds later.
I hope he'll drop definitely the Zig-Zag for the Superkick as his new main finisher, it could make him quickly over with the crowd.

·
You want it all but you can't have it.
2,986 Posts
"You're not Michaels" :lmao

But hopefully he uses the superkick from now on. Looks better than the zig zag and he pulls it off quite well.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I like it, the one he used against Orton was awesome. If he does start using it as his finisher i would love him to fued (eventually) with Seth Rollins... Superkick vs Avada Kadavra, plus the matches would be really really good too.

·
Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
3,350 Posts
He might aswell adopt the fisherman suplex and rocker dropper while he's at it.I don't mean that as a knock on Ziggler either. More of a reference joke.

I don't think the Zig Zag is much of a finisher. The only thing going for it is it's spontanaity. I'm all for him using the Superkick since Michaels is gone.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
He already does the rocker dropper... from day 1 I keep thinking he is like a knock off billy gunn or something..

·
Registered
752 Posts
I am perfectly fine with him using the Zig Zag. As a matter of fact it's one of my favourite finishers.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,206 Posts
It isn't his future finisher. It is Morrison's present burial. The SuperKick used to be Morrison's move. I swear to God there must be some really heavy guys who are hazing Morrison for the Melina thing.

·
Banned
2,187 Posts
It isn't his future finisher. It is Morrison's present burial. The SuperKick used to be Morrison's move. I swear to God there must be some really heavy guys who are hazing Morrison for the Melina thing.
That is Morrison, no matter what he does it's gonna bury himself anyway

This is Ziggler we're talking about

·
Registered
725 Posts
He already stole the Fame-Asser from Badd Ass Billy Gunn, and his look -- why not steal another DX members finisher.

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
I guess I'm one of the few that likes Zig zag. But I think Ziggler is at a point where it's not a finisher anymore. But I'd like to see him use it as a regular move.

·
Registered
826 Posts
I love it! Dolph does anything at house shows to get heat, if only they let him do that on live shows

1 - 20 of 31 Posts