Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I should rephrase that. Do you think WWE is trying to mold him into Mr Perfect.

We see him getting a tremendous push; and using Vickie to help catapult his mic skills.

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
No. WWE hasn't even give him the same gimmick as Perfect, the only things that are alike between both of them is that they both have blond hair and they're both good in-ring

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Ziggler is a joke. Hennig was 20x the talent and actually had a presence, something that Ziggler is COMPLETELY void of. He carries himself like a 7 year old girl. He obviously emulates Hennig by using that neck snap move, his theme song repeatedly using the word "perfection", etc, but nobody takes him seriously and the gimmick is falling flat on its face. That's why he needed Vickie Guerrero to save him from being a midcard jobber.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Thats not true at all, billy gunn was far better in presence and in ring.

But as for mr. perfect, he blows ziggler out of the water, its not even a close call.
I think Billy Gunn was a much better Tag Team Wrestler than a single's wrestler.

That's why he's mostly known as such. He didn't really have a memorable run as a single's star.

It seemed like he was gonna be a star, until guys who were much better came along like Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, and Kurt Angle.

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
only reason those guy had more presence than ziggler is they were much bigger

ziggler is barely 6 feet while mr perfect and billy gunn were both 6'4-6'5

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Dolph Ziggler reminds more of Kurt Russell on steroids than Mr. Perfect. They pushed this man to the moon way too fast, and I think he should have paid his dues, so to speak.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts