Wrestling Forum banner

Ziggler vs. Morrison

• Ziggler

Votes: 57 42.9%
  • Morrison

Votes: 76 57.1%

Dolph Ziggler or John Morrison?

5871 Views 77 Replies 74 Participants Last post by  greaz taker!
I see a lot of similarities between these 2 - both excellent wrestlers with mediocre mic skills. I can see one of these guys (or maybe both) being major players in the future, but who do you think will end up having a better career in the long run?
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

· Registered
542 Posts
I liek both them, but i prefer John Morrison so i see Morrison having career in long run and i can see him being part of the Smackdown brand being more sucessful and maybe the face of Smackdown which would not be bad thing. I don't know about Dolph, i think he will win MITB on that PPV in July and then WWE will build him up and then he will become WWE Champion and or maybe go back to Smackdown chase for the World title.

· Thanks for the memories, Shawn.
988 Posts
I'm a big fan of both and I feel like they're practically neck and neck. They are easily my two favorite performers in the company right now, but I leaned towards Morrison. As much as I like Zigger, Morrison gets a solid reaction everytime. Ziggler is still benefitting from Vickie Guerrero, but it's also hindering his individual presence.

· Registered
2,184 Posts
Sheboy needs to turn heel again if he wants to be succesfull, his face character just aint working, I used to like his heel promo's with The Miz, they were awesome together but then they decided to turn Sheboy face and it went down hill from there.

· Registered
2,184 Posts

· Registered
3,698 Posts
Ziggler is by far the better wrestler all round.He has a lot better mic skills and charsima and better in the ring.

I'd expect Ziggler to have another reign by the end of this year.

· Registered
1,238 Posts
I'd say Ziggler is better overall, but I like them both. I noticed last night during their (very short) match that they match up really well. I would love to see them have a long program with a few good PPV matches. The way they match up reminds me a lot of Bret/Shawn.

· copy of a copy of a
4,015 Posts
Ziggler has better mic skills, tons more than Morrison. My nan can speak better than him.
Ziggler's supposedly bad verbal skills is subject that continues to confuse me. Granted he's got slight timing issues, but with a deeper voice no one would have a problem with his mic delivery.

Morrison's nervous ass wouldn't survive a minute on commentary, all I'm saying.

· Premium Member
285 Posts
I personally think Ziggler will end up being the bigger star in the end but right now i have to go with morrison. Hes been waiting for his turn for a while and personally I think he is alot more exciting to watch than ziggler. That could very well change at any point though. Another thing is I would like to have a champion who doesnt have to give 20 minute promos to impress. I would love a champion to just go out and kick some ass in the ring. Personally I dont give a shit at all about 20 minute promos. Its watering down the product.

· Banned
4,963 Posts
Ziggler. Better mic skills(they're not great but definitely better than Morrison's), better rings skills, and he doesn't have to jump off stuff to get people to think he's good. Only thing Morrison's got on Ziggler is a beard.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.